33: Licked and bitten after being knocked unconscious

Mu Xingchen raised his head weakly, with tears in his eyes from hunger. He touched his stomach and thought for a while, then shook his head aggrievedly, "I don't remember." He really didn't remember. Anyway, he was already dizzy with hunger when he came here.

In other words, this guy didn't get to eat last night? We obviously saw him holding that fragrant human being, but he didn’t even eat it?

The protagonist looked at the fellows squatting at the door of the house with a speechless face. He was planning to turn around and leave, but when he saw the pitiful appearance of his fellows, he suddenly couldn't bear it. He sighed and walked over quickly. Ask, "Why didn't you bite him last night?"

Mu Xingchen felt even more aggrieved when he mentioned this, "He doesn't want to bite me!"

Hearing this answer, the protagonist looked confused. After a few seconds, he asked, "What do you mean? He didn't want to bite you, so you really didn't bite him?"

Mu Xingchen nodded, stood up with his support on the wall, and glanced eagerly into the yard, "I plan to come here every day and ask him if he wants to give me a bite. If he sees my sincerity, he might be willing one day. ?”

Protagonist Shou: "..." Damn... I'm embarrassed to admit that you are a member of my race! I have never seen any vampire ask if he agrees with the food before eating? !

The two pale vampires stood in front of Arlo's house in silence for a full ten minutes before finally breaking the silence as the protagonist softened his heart and said, "You will starve to death when he agrees. Let's go."

"Where to go?"

"Nonsense, of course I will take you to dinner."

No, the mission hasn't been completed yet, so I can't leave now, and other people's blood smells so bad, only Arlo smells good.

Just as Mu Xingchen was about to shake his head and refuse, a police car stopped on the road beside them very quickly. The two policemen got out of the car and looked at Mu Xingchen, whose face was harmless and pale, and then at the equally pale man next to him. The protagonist was shocked, and several question marks slowly appeared on his head.

How come these two people don't look like they are mentally ill? Did the person who called the police make a mistake?

Seeing two policemen walking towards him, Mu Xingchen reacted after being stunned for a few seconds. He explained to the protagonist depressedly, "He called the police to arrest me again!"

The protagonist had no time to think about who Mu Xingchen said he was. He only knew that he was hungry, and food was just delivered to his door. He stretched out his hand to pull his compatriot, whose eyes were wide and wanted to stick him to the wall, and walked directly to the police car. direction to go.

Two policemen: "?"

Seeing that he was about to be dragged into the police car, Mu Xingchen was so shocked that he began to struggle, "What are you doing?!"

"Have a meal."

Mu Xingchen, who has a natural awe and fear of the police, resisted being pulled into the police car until he was still struggling to get out of the car. The protagonist unceremoniously knocked out a policeman, bit another policeman's neck and started eating. He was shocked to realize what had happened.

The protagonist who had a full meal wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, looked at Mu Xingchen who seemed to be frightened and was speechless, and said angrily: "Have you never seen other vampires eating?"

Mu Xingchen silently covered his nose to prevent the smell of blood like rust from entering his nose. He weakly replied, "Well, it's the first time we've met." Then he asked tangledly, "But you didn't even ask him. Would you like to suck it for you?"