6: Im not clean anymore

Mu Xingchen tried to take the hand away from his waist, but was held tightly instead. After several attempts and to no avail, he angrily pinched the slender and beautiful hand, tilted his head and glared at Shen Yucheng, "Aren’t you going to let me go?! Then let go immediately!”

Shen Yucheng's eyes are as deep as the sea and were filled with smiles, and all the worries in his heart were swept away. Of course, he did not satisfy Mu Xingchen's wish to let him go, and he was very interested in playing with the person in his arms, chasing each other between his fingers.

Before meeting the person, he really planned to let go of this incredibly innocent little lamb who appealed him everywhere, but now that the person came right to his door and deliberately provoked him, let him go? Ah.

The pretty boy who was squeezed away by Mu Xingchen looked blankly at the smile in Shen Yucheng's eyes, and was actually a little jealous. It was clear that this man was so indifferent just now, but now he was laughing because of someone else, and the person he treated tenderly was still struggling unknowingly.

The middle-aged man was not annoyed at being ignored. His eyes fell on Mu Xingchen and he said with a smile: "Mr. Shen, why don't you introduce him to us?"

Shen Yucheng smiled and said nothing.

The middle-aged man saw that he was in a much better mood, and after weighing the situation, he didn't intend to get into trouble again. Anyway, it would still be some time before the development of Xicheng, so he still couldn't act too hastily, lest he really offends someone. 

After thinking about this, he stopped mentioning business matters, chatted with Shen Yucheng for a few words over a drink and with a less sensitive topic, then went to play on the sofa farther away with the pretty boy in his arms.

The atmosphere in the entire box was very ambiguous. Mu Xingchen was so excited that he lowered his head, and his eyes fell on the big hand that was holding his own hand. That hand is really beautiful, the joints are clear and slender, and the nails are cut very close to the flesh. For a hand control, this hand is really attractive, so much that he wants to hold it every time and kiss every finger.

"Do you like it?"

Mu Xingchen, who had unknowingly held Shen Yucheng's finger, suddenly woke up, blushed and pulled out his hand fiercely, trying to hide it, "Who likes it!"

Shen Yucheng lowered his eyes and looked at him for a moment. He put his hands around his slender waist with slight force and pulled the person to sit on his lap. His hot palms pinched his slender waist gently and not lightly. It was a force that made Mu Xingchen unable to escape. Shen Yucheng questioned in a deep voice: "Why did you come to me if you are really afraid?"

Mu Xingchen struggled hard with a red face. Not only could he not return to the sofa next to him, but he also found that the beast's lower body had actually changed. He stared at him in disbelief for a moment, afraid of what happened in the car a few days ago, so he did not dare to struggle. He gritted his teeth and said, "I came here to play with my classmates. Who said I came to see you?"

Shen Yucheng was very restrained this time. Although the desire was fierce, he didn't do anything to the little lamb who was in his arms for fear of scaring this little bastard away again, so he just pinched the soft waist of his and asked in a hoarse voice, "Which classmate?"

"Lu Jin!" Seeing that Shen Yucheng didn't react at all and said the protagonist's name, Mu Xingchen added unwillingly, "The man who came in with me just now, he spilled wine on you a few days ago, and you went to school to find him him."

After hearing the next two sentences, a qualified person finally appeared in Shen Yucheng's mind. Looking at the little lamb whose ears were red and whose expressions were affectionate but didn't know it, he held his slender waist and moved towards himself quietly. He pressed him directly on crotch and narrowed his eyes comfortably, "Baby, are you paying so much attention to me?"

Mu Xingchen felt the hardness under his buttocks, but did not dare to struggle. He clutched Shen Yucheng's clothes tightly in shame, "Are you an animal?! How come you're always in heat anytime, anywhere!"

Shen Yucheng, who had just felt comfortable for a few seconds, sighed. He raised his hand and pulled off the mask on Mu Xingchen's face. He covered the shaking head with his big hands and pressed the person towards him. He blocked the sharp teeth with his mouth and could not say anything, what an obedient little mouth.

This kiss was extremely gentle, lingering but not erotic. Mu Xingchen was very resistant in his heart, but his body softened very much. He suddenly woke up when the tip of his tongue was lightly bitten. His loving lips were bright and his eyes were sparkling, but soon the confusion in those phoenix eyes was taken over by panic and disbelief.

Again, they kissed again, and again... A hint of grievance suddenly appeared in Mu Xingchen's eyes, and he quietly stepped back, not daring to get so close to Shen Yucheng anymore.

Shen Yucheng gently wiped away the trace of saliva that overflowed from the corner of his mouth with his fingertips. The lust that could swallow people up was hidden deep in his eyes, and his voice was hoarse, "Baby, you are hard."

Mu Xingchen, who was hunched over, bit his lower lip and refused to admit it, "I am not! You're talking nonsense!"

"Ha." With a low laugh, Mu Xingchen's vitals were grasped in the next moment. If he hadn't bit his lower lip in time, an uncontrollable and ambiguous moan would have leaked out of his mouth.

Shen Yucheng hugged him tightly, and in a good mood, he buried his head and kissed his smooth and white neck. His palm was still soothing Mu Xingchen's hard cock, and he asked harshly, "Is it really not hard?"

Asking questions knowingly! ! !

Mu Xingchen turned his head angrily and bit Shen Yucheng's ear. Before he could exert any force, his body softened due to the stimulation from the big hand that reached into his pants. His biting movements also changed, as if he deliberately opened his mouth to hold the man's ears.

There were too many people in the room, and there were countless glances overtly and covertly. Shen Yucheng didn't want others to see the little lamb's climax and lust, so he pulled the mask back to the bridge of his nose, then raised his hand and pressed it, making him lie on his shoulders. After making sure that others could not see his reaction, he moved gently.

Feeling the body in his arms trembling slightly, Shen Yucheng thought he was afraid, so he comforted him in a mute voice, "Don't be afraid, others can't see it."

"Well——!" Mu Xingchen wanted to refuse but was reluctant to let go. The soft hand on Shen Yucheng's shoulder struggled feebly. When he was finally released in the warm hand, he was already about to die socially.

Woohoo, why is it like this? I obviously hate this beast, but I am picked on by him again and again.

He aroused his desire, and... why is this kiss so comfortable, wuwuwu...

"System."

"Host?"

"I'm not clean anymore!"

System: "……"

The palm of his hand was filled with the thick semen of the lamb, and it was sticky and uncomfortable. But Shen Yucheng did not dislike it, but became even more lustful. He endured it and whispered into the ear of the person in his arms: "Baby, come back and help me. You go on and get two tissues."

A muffled and unhappy voice came from the neck, "Don't you have hands?"

Shen Yucheng smiled, "Yes, but are you sure you want me to get it myself?"

Mu Xingchen froze, raised his head suddenly, and glared at Shen Yucheng with his phoenix eyes that were still stained with lust after orgasm. He turned around anxiously, took out a few pieces of paper and stuffed them into the big hand that was covered in his own semen, thinking that this extremely beautiful hand had vented twice, its face became so red that it almost bled.

"Wipe it for me."

Mu Xingchen, who subconsciously wanted to retort, suppressed the words that came to his lips. He wiped off the thing on his big hand with a tissue in an aggrieved and rude way, and sniffed, "Beast."