Chapter 8: Her Intoxicating effect

ابدأ من البداية

She didn't realise how the time passed. Suddenly she heard some muffled cry. She got alert instantly.

She looked around in fear. Who is crying?

She followed the sound and walked towards the back side of the Bungalow. The sound is coming from here. She walked in tension. Some girls are crying.

She reached near a window. She looked inside and got dumbstruck after seeing the thing.

Many men are sitting inside. They all are looking very rich. Ibrahim is sitting on a throne.

A disgust ran through her whole body after seeing those men. They all are looking so dirty and horny. They are making some dirty signs by their hands and laughing.

Tara slowly craned her neck and her breathing stopped in fear.

Tamara, Manjari and Latika were standing on their undergarments and crying.

Few transgender women were also present there. They were abusing Tamara and other two girls.

The way they are abusing those girls were very evil and inhuman.

"Clap like this...cmon clap like us..."

One of the transgender woman pinched Tamara's ass. Another woman touched her breasts.

"Wow..so soft... c'mon..why are you hiding this? Is it made of silicon?"

All the men and those transgenders laughed out loudly after hearing that woman's remark.

"Yes Baby...come to us naked.. c'mon"

One of the man said by making a very vulgar sign.

Tamara, Manjari and Latika were crying furiously by joining their hands.

"Please let us go.....please....."

Ibrahim was sipping his drink slowly.

"Please Nawab Saab...forgive us..."

Ibrahim placed his drink aside.

"Go and lick their shoes first"

He pointed towards those transgenders. Tamara and her friends started to cry so much. Embarrassment and shame were covering their faces. They are trying to hide their bodies by their hands.

"We want to fuck them Nawab Saab"

A middle aged man said.

"They are not who*es..you can go and fuck some who*es...I have arranged them for you"

Ibrabim said.

"At least tell them to give us blow*bs"

One of the man said.

"We will pay them..."

Tamara and those girls are now licking those transgenders shoes. One of the transgender woman grabbed Tamara's hair and picked her up forcefully.

"She will definitely suck your cock...look, she looks like a born who*e..."

Again all started to laugh.

Tara felt dizzy after seeing all these humiliations. She took back steps. She was feeling like throwing up.

Her breathing is abnormal. Tears were shedding uncontrollably from her eyes. She can't even imagine all these. Noone deserves such humiliations.

Suddenly her legs got tripped into something and she directly landed on her face. She covered her mouth in fear.

Suddenly she heard footsteps and within a second she find Ibrahim standing in front of her with a shocking gaze.