The Dare Part 1

(Lewd acts coming in the next chapter! Just a warning!)

Lucifer laid wearily at his desk for a while, his undead heart steadily thumping in his ribs. The anticipation was growing, and with each passing minute he came closer to revitalizing his weary body. He was fiddling with the ducks before turning his attention to his wedding ring. He exhaled, and slowly pulled it off, reading his engraved name in Latin, so ancient it had faded significantly. Probably needed to get the ring refurbished, not that he wore it for much at the moment, he set it down, feeling its absence on his ring finger.

"I'll leave you here Lily... for what I'm about to do. I don't want you to see this. I'm sorry, I'm doing this on a dare, and because I need the physical attention..."

A knock came at his door in the silence of the hall moments, his red eyes turning to the door with a flustered expression. Was he ready?

The king looked himself over, dusting himself off and examining his hair, brushing it out swiftly and straightening his hat.

Upon opening the door he found Charlie, sighing with both relief and a tinge of disappointment.

"Did he come yet dad?"

"No...not yet."

"Don't hurt him. He seems really strong, but he is only a human sinner...you'll always be stronger than him."

"Don't worry sweetie. A king like me knows how to treat his subjects with care and respect, even asses like this one."

"You're the king of hell dad. I don't trust you," Charlie groaned loudly and shrugged her shoulders back, really not liking that this was happening.

Lucifer brought her to his height and held her, his hand running through her locks.

"It's going to be alright. This'll be over before you know it. Really, I uh...know Angel can get carried away with the sex stuff though. Make sure he doesn't say stuff like this to any new residents. I've been coming up with plans to get guests through the doors and I need your happy attitude to make it happen."

"Really?" Her eyes sparkled, knowing he was actively supporting her now to the point he wasn't assuming failure like Alastor had.

"Yes really...my plans will probably work way better than that lunatic you hired. So cheer up and go enjoy your night with Vaggie. I'm happy to see you so happy with her."

"You got her name right!" She smiled, feeling him cupping her cheek.

"Well...I'm trying to work on my listening skills."

"I'm so proud of you," She kissed his cheek, leaving him teary eyed as he couldn't remember the last time she did so, she must've been about 8 or so. That was an incredibly long time ago. His wife was already distant at the time to top it off and she never told him why.

"I'll leave you alone to take care of this stupid dare...I don't know what Al thinks about all this, at least you two were getting along better today, but I'll give you guys privacy."

He waved to her as she left him to go back to Vaggie, a content smile on his face. He kinda wanted another smiling face now, a new little one he could pour his love into, it was disappointing he didn't have anyone to make that happen.

Closing the door, he exhaled. It wasn't Alastor, but seeing Charlie always made him feel a little better. It was hard to believe she actually wanted to see him now, he was glad he stopped listening to the voices in his head that beat him down long enough to listen to her.

Eventually he took a seat at his bedside, thinking about how the demon would act when he once again heard the knocking. His face immediately flushed, now he knew it had to be him, there was nobody else it could possibly be at this hour. Hell it was nearly ten at night.