The location chosen by Zhan is relatively flat, but it is relatively close to the flood level on the mountainside. If the rainy season lasts too long, the water level may continue to rise.

However, Zhan and other orcs in the tribe have said that the rainy season will not last long, and this super flood will slowly recede after the rainy season ends. The dangerous time period is concentrated in the coming and receding of the flood. Mu Xingchen asked Zhan Why is it still dangerous after the flood has receded?

The answer I got at that time was that many beasts and some orcs would die. Mu Xingchen didn't quite understand it before, but now he understands it.

Diseases and even plagues cannot be resisted even by the orcs' super resilience. However, it is precisely because of the orcs' strong physique and resilience that many beasts will die after the flood, but only very few orcs will die.

"Is this called a plague?"

"Yes." The system also took the initiative to praise Mu Xingchen, "The host's hands-on ability is getting stronger and stronger, and he will not be afraid of encountering a similar world in the future."

Hearing this, Mu Xingchen was silent for a while, and then said quietly: "But every time you block my memory in the small world, I won't remember what I did now after leaving here."

System: "..." Misstep.

Fortunately, Mu Xingchen didn't dwell on this matter. He squatted on the ground and started pulling weeds and clearing the gravel. Thinking that this would be his home with Zhan before the end of the rainy season, he was full of energy and quickly cleared a small area. "Yes." Now, is there any way to prevent the possible plague?"

The system directly transmitted a piece of information on plague prevention to Mu Xingchen.

Mu Xingchen had a headache after reading it. The information said to avoid drinking dirty water as much as possible. In the understanding of the orcs, there is no such thing as clean water and dirty water. You can drink water as long as it is water, and try to avoid eating raw meat. This is even more difficult. .

The orcs have grown up eating raw meat since they were born, and fire is dispensable to them. It is really difficult for them to switch to cooked meat, unless the meat can be roasted to be particularly delicious. After all, the battle last night held him When he got excited, he complained in his ear that cooked meat was not as delicious as raw meat.

The fact that he could still think of this at that time showed that Zhan was really not interested in cooked meat at all.

"How can I make the meat more delicious..."

When Zhan came back with meat and fruits, Mu Xingchen had already cleared a large area, and the weeds and stones were piled aside. He raised his head and saw the blood on the corner of Zhan's mouth, and narrowed his eyes, "You Have you eaten outside?"

Zhan's eyes widened in an instant, and he looked at Mu Xingchen in shock, "You know I've eaten it!"

Mu Xingchen took the fruit from Zhan's hand, reached outside the shed, washed the fruit with rainwater, stuffed it into his mouth and bit it, "There is still blood on your mouth."

Zhan quickly stuck out his tongue to lick the blood from the corner of his mouth. Seeing that Mu Xingchen was not in a good mood, he thought he was angry that he didn't come back to eat together, so he quickly went up to explain, "It's not that I don't want to eat with you, but you want to eat roasted food." , and you want me to eat too.”

As he talked, Zhan felt aggrieved, "The roasted meat doesn't taste good, it doesn't taste good at all."

Mu Xingchen had been thinking about how to change the orcs' habit of eating raw meat. When he heard Zhan's complaint, he asked tentatively, "If the roasted meat is delicious and even better than raw meat, would you be willing to eat it? "