And if Mu Xingchen, who was still sleeping, knew that Zhan had told the lies he had made up, he would probably really be able to help scratching him with his paws.

The orcs came back one after another carrying trees and vines. Mu Xingchen hadn't woken up yet. Zhan had gone from admiring his partner's sleeping face to being anxious and embarrassed now. The whole beast was a little anxious.

Zhan's cock inserted in Mu Xingchen's back hole had swelled to its limit, but he didn't get hard because of wanting to do it, but because he wanted to pee.

The hard big cock was inserted into the hole, even if it did nothing, it still had a strong sense of presence. Mu Xingchen was stretched out and woke up. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Zhan with an anxious face. Before he had time to ask him what was wrong, He heard Zhan let out a sigh of relief.

The next second, the big dick that had been in his back hole all night was pulled out. The delicate flesh wall was numb and itchy from the action of pulling out the dick. Mu Xingchen bit his lower lip and hummed softly. Two sounds, his breathing was messy and he was placed on the ground.

"I'll be right back." Zhan turned into a beast and rushed into the woods quickly.

With weak fingers, Mu Xingchen pulled the animal skin over his legs and covered it. He felt that the semen that had been blocked all night was flowing out of his back hole. His mind, which had just woken up and was still a little confused, suddenly woke up.

The cock was inserted all night long, and the back hole could not be closed for a while. Mu Xingchen even felt the cold wind blowing into the back hole. He was so frightened that he quickly wrapped his buttocks with animal skins. He didn't want to do it because of this. Cool wind blows inside and causes diarrhea.

Zhan came back quickly after taking care of his physical needs, but he only came back and waved in front of Mu Xingchen for a while before leaving again. He was still eager to build a shed belonging to his two orcs and his partner!

Almost all the orcs were busy building sheds, and Mu Xingchen was embarrassed to be idle alone. He untied and folded the animal skins and placed them on the ground. He first added some branches to the fire under the stove, and then took the stone. Wan stood up to fetch water.

He went back and forth several times to refill the stone pot with water. He ran out again, washed some herbs and threw them into the stone pot. He turned into a beast and lay beside the fire to roast his wet fur. He turned to look at the other person who was doing it. The orcs who built a shed under a giant tree sighed softly.

It is estimated that only when the body of the orcs is completely collapsed and they can't stand it any longer, they will treat themselves like a dead horse to drink some concoction. However, the bodies of the orcs are really strong, and their recovery power is also amazing. I saw it clearly yesterday. The few orcs who were still sick and listless were now full of life and seemed to have no problem at all.

Thinking again of my delicate body

[Add bookmark]
n
.
Previous chapter
Table of contents
cover
Next page
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
Killed all the millions of soldiers in the south of the Yangtze River [1v1 late Yuan Dynasty and early Ming Dynasty]
Why is the emperor's brother so angry?
The disguised devil and the sacrificial hero (imprisonment training h)
Zhang Tailiu (1v1 Gao H Entertainment Circle)
The married life of the Demon King and the Demon Queen
Gentleness falls
Recently added novels
love you before sunset
After Jian Xiu Feng Ping was murdered
It’s great to have you by my side through the years
For the rest of your life
Traveling through ancient times to take the imperial examination
Legend of the War between the Gods and the Legend of the Dragon at the End of Han Dynasty

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop