Chapter 18

A/N: This chapter goes out to all the people supporting this story by leaving notes in the comments. Happy Spring, lya.

Tam's POV (it's a one-time thing):

Tam blinked, taking in the bustle of the coffee shop. It was busier than he had expected, crowded and loud. He glanced at the line ahead of them, wondering if it was worth it to wait for the mediocre coffee and food they served here. He was about to ask Marella if she wanted to leave when someone cleared their throat behind him, irritatingly loud. He turned to shoot the person a glare, then froze in his tracks, going tense.

"Biana," he gasped, not expecting to see his girlfriend standing behind him.

"Let me guess," she started, smiling in a way that didn't reach her eyes. "It's not what it looks like?"

Marella finally seemed to notice that something was wrong, turning so she was also facing Biana.

"Who's this?" She asked Tam, slightly snobby, he had to admit.

"My name is Biana," Biana said through gritted teeth. "I'm his girlfriend."

Marella laughed, lightly, breathily.

"Oh, you're that one."

Biana looked furious, as if she was about to explode or slap Marella, or both.

Tam rolled his eyes, turning to the blonde girl beside him. "Marella, why don't you go order. I'll be right there."

The small girl scoffed, then turned around and started following the line. When Tam turned back to face Biana, Sophie and Keefe were standing with her. Before he knew what was happening, Sophie was in front of him and there was a pain in his cheek.

"You peice of shit," she said, standing back and shooting him a glare he could practically feel.

Keefe grabbed her hand, rubbing small circles to calm her down.

"Biana, you have to let me explain."

"No, I think I got it. We're done, Tam."

"Bi, can't we just---"

"No. It's fine."

"Biana, I'm sorry."

"Don't lie."

Tam sighed, watching Biana leave with Sophie and Keefe beside her. He turned, joining Marella back in the line.

She'll be fine, he thought.

Biana POV:

"He's such a jerk!" Sophie exclaimed, slamming the driver door as she got in the car.

Biana started laughing in the passenger seat.

"Why are you laughing about this?" Sophie asked. "He cheated on you!"

"Soph, I was going to break up with him anyway."

"What? Why?"

Biana shrugged. "I was kinda bored of him."

"Good, I didn't like him anyway," Keefe chimed in.

Sophie sighed, starting the car.

"Are you upset about us breaking up?" Biana asked.

"No, I'm upset that I didn't get to finish my food."

"That's my girl," Keefe smirked.

I know this is a really short chapter and I apologuze for that but I don't know what else to write

I know this is a really short chapter and I apologuze for that but I don't know what else to write. I would also like to point out that this chapter is not in any way written to state an opinion about Marella or Tam. I'm not trying to sh*t on their characters, this is just to continue the storyline and to give me a reason for Dex to be in the story (oops, spoiler alert). It's not written to say that they are inferior, unimportant, jerky, or insignificant characters in the orginal story. Thank you.