Chapter 3

A/N: If you want me to put anything in here that isn't in the story already, just tell me in the comments. Again, please also tell me if you see grammar and or spelling errors.

 Again, please also tell me if you see grammar and or spelling errors

Sophie POV

The doorbell rang.

Who would be here at this hour? It's nine in the evening. Is Biana back from the sleepover already? Did she forget her keys again?

Forgetting her key sounded like something Biana would do. Leaving a sleepover, on the other hand, did not.

The doorbell rang again.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" She yelled.

She opened the door, rubbing sleep out of her eyes. "What? Did you forget your keys again?"

"I don't remember being given keys."

That voice. That voice was slightly familiar. She opened her eyes.

Keefe.

"What are you doing here? How do you know where I live? Oh." She realized it as he said it.

"Fitz told me."

She nodded. "I don't want to hear from him. He can move on, or be hung up on me forever for all I care.  As long as I don't have to hear about it." She noticed the sympathetic look that he was giving her. "What?" She asked.

"You didn't hear? He was cheating on you the whole time."

"Of course he was. Who was it? Linh? Marella? Oh, don't tell me that it was Stina!"

"Um... so all of the above."

"So let me get this straight. He cheated on me with not one, not two, but three other girls, and then he gets mad at me for a stupid crush that I don't have?!?! Oh I will kill him for this. I mean it."

"As much as I like murder plans, let's not do that. Just because you seem cool, Foster, and I don't want you going to jail."

"Foster. Really? What, are we in a spy movie?" She asked, then sighed. "Why are you here, Keefe?"

"I wanted to boast about you being so oblivious about someone cheating on you!" He said cheerfully. Sophie scowled.

"Get out. Get out now, or so help me I will kick you where it hurts."

"I was kidding! Kidding. I get it, wrong time." Keefe backed away a few steps. "I just wanted to see how you were doing."

"Why? We aren't even friends. Why do you even care?"

"Like I said, you seem cool. And it really wasn't cool of the Fitzster to do that to you."

Sophie narrowed her eyes. "So you came to a random apartment in the middle of the night to check on someone you don't even know, when you're kind of the reason that she just broke up with her boyfriend?"