Chapter 17

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @S4d1312 for bugging me for updates. (It's mostly a filler chapter but I've been really busy and this is the best I can do rn **sadness** but it's still an update so yayyyy)

 (It's mostly a filler chapter but I've been really busy and this is the best I can do rn **sadness** but it's still an update so yayyyy)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Sophie POV:

"So," Sophie said, starting the car and turning to look at Biana in the passenger seat beside her. "Where are we going, B?"

"Starbucks?" Biana suggested.

"Oka---" Sophie started.

"BORING," Keefe declared from the back seat.

Biana glared at Keefe.

If looks could kill, Sophie thought.

"What exactly do you mean 'boring'?" Biana asked through gritted teeth.

"Do you need a dictionary, Biana?" Keefe smirked. "Boring, basic, been there, done that."

"And where would you have us going?" Biana shot back.

Keefe shrugged. "A diner could be nice."

"And I'm boring and basic?" Biana wondered aloud.

"Yes," Keefe answered with a grin.

The two started bickering, each complaining about the other's taste in breakfast options.

These two are going to be the death of me, Sophie sighed.

"Okay!" Sophie interjected. "If you two will shut up for five seconds, I have an idea."

Keefe let out a huge, dramatic sigh and Biana gestured for Sophie to continue.

"We should go to the Cozy Cup Cafe. And before you protest!" she said over the chorus of groans that came from the other people in the car. "Before you protest, it has food for you, Keefe, coffee for you, Biana, and a nice cute forest theme for me."

"Fineeeeeee," Keefe said, drawing out the word dramatically.

"Yeah, sure, that sounds okay," Biana answered. "But only if your boyfriend agrees to behave himself and not call Starbucks boring."

The way she said "boyfriend" made it sound like it was the worst insult she could come up with.

"Keefe," Sophie sighed. "Will you please apologize to Biana?"

"Do I have to?" Keefe whined.

"Yes, Keefe," Sophie said. "You have to."

"But she's grumpyyyyyy," he complained. "And she snaps at me when I talk to her."

"She's grumpy because you decided we should go to the club and you got her drunk and she is now hungover and cranky. So therefore you have to apologize to her, and while you're at it, apologize to me for making my best friend cranky because I have to deal with it too."