Chapter 13

Sophie POV:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sophie POV:

Biana kept her word, and in the next month Sophie was already starting to unpack her belogings at Keefe's. Biana had been extremely helpful, but it came at the price of her endless teasing.

"You know, you don't have to tease me about this all the time," Sophie said as she moved her clothes from the boxes into her new dresser.

"You're the one who asked me to help," Biana said.

"No, I said I was moving out and you offered to help."

"Well you love having me around so it really doesn't matter anyway."

Sophie rolled her eyes. "Sure, Biana."

"Plus you're gonna have fun living with Keefe. Obviously not as much fun as you would have with me, but you know, we can't all be great." Biana flipped her hair.

And of course Keefe chose that moment to walk in.

"Biana," Sophie hissed.

"No, she's right," Keefe said. "We can't all be great. But some of us can be the Lord of Awesomeness."

Sophie rolled her eyes again. "You two are so---"

"Amazing?" Biana finished.

"Breathtakingly awesome?" Keefe offered.

"I was going to say annoying," Sophie said.

"Yeah but the other things are true too," Keefe said, high-fiving Biana.

"I swear, you two are perfect for each other. Maybe you should go out," Sophie muttered under her breath.

"No," Keefe said quickly. "Sorry, B. You know I love you, but more like a sister."

"Don't worry, Keefe. I would never date someone so below my level."

Keefe mocked a hurt gasp, clutching his hand over his heart like she had wounded him. "That hurt, Biana. That hurt deep."

"Whatever," Biana flipped her hair again. "Ok, I'm heading home. Love you Soph. Bye Keefe."

"Don't I get an 'I love you'?" Keefe asked.

"I only say 'I love you' to people deserving of it," Biana said. "Deal with it."

"Ouch," Keefe muttered as Biana left. "Your friend's hardcore, Foster."

Sophie shrugged. "You learn to love it."

"Do you?" Keefe wondered.

Sophie glared at him. "Don't diss my bestie."

"Whatever," Keefe said with a fake hair flip.

"Keefe."

"Ok, ok, fine."

"Thank you."

They unpacked in silence for a minute, then Keefe broke the silence.

"Foster?"

"Yes, Keefe?"

"Why don't you have a lot of stuff?"

"I told you, I left most of it at Biana's. So that it's easier and..." she trailed off.

"And...?"

"It's just... I don't wanna move in with you fully in case we... break up." The last words came out as barely a whisper.

"Oh. Are you worried about that?" Keefe asked as he followed her to the couch.

"I don't know."

Keefe knelt down so that he could meet her eyes from where she had sunk onto the couch, taking her hand and rubbing small circles on the back of it with his thumb. She met his eyes, then pulled away from him, srubbing at her eyes with her finger tips.

"Foster?"

"Yes, Keefe?"

"Why are you crying?"

Sophie didn't answer, because it felt like her lungs were burning and someone was crushing her heart. She felt a slow shaking spread through her body, starting at her hands until she was trembling all over. Keefe put his arms around her, waiting for hers to wrap around his neck before he rubbed her back in small circles. Sophie rested her head on Keefe's shoulder, waiting for her breathing to become steady again.

"It's just so overwhelming." Sophie said pulling away from Keefe's warm hug.

"What is?"

"It's just... I've never really been with anyone but Fitz and I keep worrying that somehow I'm gonna mess it up. And you came back to California for me, and I love that you did but I just feel like you left your dream behind for me and I'm really not worth that."

Tears started streaming down Sophie's cheeks again as anything else she said was swallowed by the small sobs that she was battling down.

Keefe grabbed one of her hands again, pulling her chin up until she met his eyes. "Foster, don't you get it? You are my dream. And you are worth it. And I'm going to keep telling you that until you believe me."

A/N: I know it was a short chapter but I wanted to end it there

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N: I know it was a short chapter but I wanted to end it there. I'll update as soon as I can.

-Luna

If Only: a Sokeefe fantasyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें