Dark Warrior Wolf

As darkness crept in. I could feel the nature around me. Nipping at me. Begging me to bring it forth.

I would not bring my darkness forward until I knew I had no other choice but to use it. I was afraid it would consume me.

Dave had already did so much damage with taking over my father's rightful spot. My wolf and I knew it was time to claim back what was a birth right of ours.

One day I would be with my children again. One day my mate would be standing with me side to side. And we will end this curse of hate between our species.

My mate had already begun his process for the younger ones who attended the university.

Thankfully, dark mindset was changing. I couldn't help but wonder how this was gonna effect me.

I crept closer hiding away any scent I could. I had brought a wig to change my hair color. After, all I had been in this castle once before.

I managed to slip by undetectied by the guides. I over heard on of the conversations however. Page had been in the castle to ask for a way back to her own home realm.

I found that very interesting. Now I knew who she had been on the phone with.  Someone in this castle. Which meant she was a spy.

How could she do this? I thought she had loved Zane. Oh well. It didn't matter because the next time I see her. And best believe I would. She will not get the time of day.

I would make sure of it. I could only hope it will be in this life time that I could get my revenge on that twisted woman. The only thing that could save her soul. Would be a mate. And I would have pity for the power soul who had that woman for a mate.

I managed to make it past the guards to my brother's room. A part of me wanted to say hello. But, another part was wary that he would alert his father Dave.

I needed to have the upper hand here. As I waved my way through the castle I came up on a room that had three guards. It was clear this was Dave's room.

I managed to burst a pipe causing water to gush from the opposite way I was in. It was only a mere distraction. Two of the guards left to fix the leak. Which mean I had to be quick.

As soon as the guards were out of sight, I used water to drown my victim. Water pouring out of his mouth. Trying to throw the water back up. I planted a water bottle at the scene. That way they would assume he chocked on his own water.

As the guards came back they where in disbelief. At first in total shock not moving. Than one suggesting that they stay behind. While the other dragged their buddies body over their shoulder.

The one that stayed behind seemed to be a little spooked. Because, ever slight noise he would here made him jump.

I used wind to distract him this go round. He looked as if he was about to piss himself.

I calmly walked up to this one and looked him in the eyes. Fear was clearly written on his face. This time I used the air to suck the life force right out of him.

It have the look of a heart attack. I could hear footsteps coming back. It was my time to hid in the shadows once again. That was until the time was right.

Once again this single guard looked in shock. "Fools" he whispers under his breath. He knows he can't go anywhere after all his the only guard left to watch his masters bedroom.

I lurk and wait for him to begun his walk to the door. With his back turned to me I pounce. I use my nails to dig into his back only for him to throw me flying across the room.