Revealed

Shock running through me! How could I be so reckless! A smirk and wink dances on Jane's face.

"See I told you!" She says.

What have I done? Can I even trust this woman? After all she did fall my mother a bastard child!

She flickers her fingers my way showing a serious of rainbows dancing together intertwining with one another.

In the center however I notice flames water and dirt moving about in a circle that the wind seems to be carrying around.

I am in awe of this.

"You see wolfs have simply fire power! But add your mother's mix into it. You can have either one gift or more. You must work together with the darkness! Allow it to call you," she says.

Watching at the darkness sweeps over the beauty that was once there. Turning into dust before my eyes. Leaving only the ashes in its path.

"Just because ashes are left behind doesn't mean salvation is always gone. We blossom we strive! And we survive!" She starts matter of factly.

Her words make me curious about my mother's death and the ashes she left behind. Was she really dead? Or was something else in play? I saw her go up in flames!

I should be cautious however of what I say, after all I know to trust no one.

"Look here I'm just here to teach you a little bit of the magic you possess. You have only harnest a small amount. But to defeat your brother Ray. You will need to dive deep into your dark abyss. You need to control it!" Her words singing in rhythm to your mind.

"Can we talk about this later? I have to get back to my child?" I say.

"Fine meet here tomorrow," she says then in a blink of the eye. She leaves. Leaving ashes behind. 

I touch the ashes in awe. My wolf reminds me it is time to go.  After all I  have little ones I need to see soon. I use all my strength to run back to the apartment.

I can't wait to hold Ares again. However, I know I will feel better once we get to see Selene in the morning. They say their is no rest for the wicked. And in this moment I feel it. I am exhusted and ready for rest.

I make it back to my mate. He beams brightly while holding our precious Ares. I wondered would Ares be Vampire? Wolf? Or even fay?

Did Zane know mothers sister was fay?

"My beautiful mate you should get rest," Zane says sweetly.

My body becames aroused just by the sound of his voice.

Even though my body is craving him right now. Rest calls my name more.

I had the best mate ever considering he had feed and changed Ares.

I lay in bed tossing and turning from my own urges. Certain regions burn for the urgency of needing tending too. Thankfully Zane was laying Ares down to rest. I could hear the sweet lullabies he was singing.

I wonder will our children sing our lullubies to their little ones? Will they give us grandbabies? Will they be great warriors?

My restless mind felt like it was wondering for all eternity.

How could I expose that I had more than one power, to someone I did not personally know. Will this back fire on me? Will this benefit me?

I feel as Zane kisses my neck. A moan escaping my lips. I was so lost in my thought I didn't hear or even smell his prescense getting closer.

"Your cute when you are worried. But I know we will make it through any challanges together," he says matter of factly.

Sweet kiss return.

A rush of adranlie rushes towards me. He picks me up by my waist. A slight giggle escapes my mouth. It seems my sensitive towards his touch will not make this an easy attempt.

My face flushes as I am worried I ruined the moment. My body reacting by running the oppsite way from my lover. From my mate.
A smirk spreads across his face. The chase in the bedroom begins. I accidently knocked the clock of the dresser. With quick reflexes Zane placed it back perfectly into place.

He doesn't miss a beat as we wrestle our way to the bed. Both of us panting and giggling as we go. He pushes me down on the bad. I was tired and restless before. Now, I am intoxicted on his scent.

He yanks my clothes down to the floor in one swoop. I can't help but rip his shirt right off him with my claws. I hear him moan in excitment. He takes his bottoms off. Worry of having less jeans.

"Is Ares asleep?" I ask. Afraid he will wake if we make any noise.

"Yes darling he is asleep," Zane whispered.

Feeling reasured we go back to making our love. Both of us are in a state of bliss.

He rushes inside of me like it's been an eternity since our bodies where together. I suppose it was. My body reacts like it did the very first time. I can say he has for sure pleasured me. I could only hope I did the same.

As answering my question we both fall asleep peaceful wrapped in each others arms.

.....

Ares cry wakes me up. It's as if he knows it's time to see his sister. I look to wake Zane up and notice he is already gone. I quickly throw my clothes on and go inside Ares room. I wanted to see if Zane was there. But to my shock he was not. I picked up Ares and changed his diaper. He didn't seem like he had cried for to long.

I was happy about that. I would have been upset if Zane had left him here to cry. While he did whatever he was doing.  Once Ares was changed I made him his bottle. He practically yanked it from my hands.

My little man was indeed healty and strong. I noticed Zane coming from the basement area. He looked upset and distrate even.

"I-is eveything..." I started to ask.

"She's escaped!" Zane says with much hatered in his voice. Fear grasp me. I wonder how long she has escaped for. Why and how did we not know? Someone must have helped her but who?

I wonder back towards the woman who claims to be my aunt. Could she have helped this spineless woman to escape?

"We must go now and see Selene. We will figure this out once we arrive back home," I mange to say.

I wanted to snap. However, I couldn't show that. I needed to be strong. I needed to show no fear in front of my family. Yet, I could feel the weight of holding everything in. What will happen if I snap?

"Welcome the dark abyss,"I hear Janes voice whisper in my ear. As though she weas here. As though she could feed on my private thoughts.

I will allow no one near my family or I will burn those to the ground that tries.

As we arrived to the hospital they stated selene was making great progress. We had amazing news that by the end of the month she could go home.

I was extermely greatful. However, I wanted to get the situation under control before she was near any danger. It was bad enough I had to find Ares a safe place.

A part of me wonder if Jane would be the right person? Could I trust her? Or was she using my mothers contection to her. To grab my attention and drag me down. To finish me?

However, if that was the case, she must know she would not survive either. I will not go down easily. I will prtoect my children at all cost. With my very last breath.

Selene makes sweet cooing sounds throughout or visit. I am sadden for our sudden dispartered. But, I know that I will have to meet Jane. I know deep down I need to train.

If what Jane says is true, then I could be more powerful than anyone imagined. I won't lie. That scared the crap out of me. Sometimes people allow power to go to their heads. I did not want to be that type.

Before I knew it I was standing in front of Jane.

"So you came back,"she said with a slight hint of suprise.