Training

The first day of training happened to be my vampire training class.

     As soon as I walked through the door I spotted Red. Her eyes quickly glared my way. I could feel the intensity of hate spewing off of her in waves.

I could only hope that this woman knew I disliked her as much as she clearly disliked me. After all it was her who had showered me in her hatered before I had even given her a reason to hate or even dislike me.

     As the room however begun to fill up the instructor then had us pair up with another individual. Since Chloe wasn't a vampire however she was to just observe and take notes.

       The instructor also made a huge speech about not pairing me and Red up anytime soon. It wasn't her choice really but the Zane Dean.

It felt like the instructor would eventually want to pair us. I couldn't tell if it was due to the fact she wanted to see what type of damage I could do with her own eyes. Or if she just did not like either me or Red. I guess that didn't matter much to me.

After all I was not here to impress anyone. I was here just going along with whatever life throw at me in this moment. I couldn't determine if that was a good thing or not. But I certainly didn't mind.

       Red let out a groan I guess she was wanting a re-match. However, I could care less.

      We where paired with the opposite gender however in this class. A few groaned and moaned about it. Because they considered their selves 'non-gendered' the instructor was getting annoyed but kept her poster for the most part.

       I ended up getting paired with what the instructor would call a guy. However, I could respect non-genders or trans. So I called them by their chosen name. Alex. Or Alexis. Alex was for short. But it would be used for neutral genders.

She understood not everyone would see eye to eye on the matter. But she also wanted to make it as easy as possible for her. During this time frame.

Alexis even know young adults could have one hella of an addutide and dislike on people who where different.

I could respect her courage. Her courage for being truly herself. No matter what others thought of her.

       Alex was glad I was able to respect her wishes. She preferred to be called her instead and she hated her birth name. Brad.

     She said it sounded like a jocks name and she was more into skirts and high heels. Not sports. 

I actually couldn't agree more. Brad was diff a jock name. And she was far more into girly things.

      Alex however liked fighting.

    We made small talks as we blew punches. I learned the reason Alex liked this part of training. It was due to being different that she had to indeed defend herself from ass wholes who didn't accept her for her.

    As the intensity of our fighting progressed our conversation died down.

Alexis chipped a nail. Causing her to lose focus of control. And start extreme punches.

It wasn't like I couldn't take I hit. After all where I was before I would get hit hard all the time.

    She would land a blow right on my side. And I stumbled back. However, I quickly adjusted myself and swing back after dodging her next blow.

     This time I made contact. And she went flying across the room. For a split second I felt bad.

    However as soon as I felt bad it immediately evaporated. She was down on me with vengeance.

    Blowing back and forth. Breaking a sweat in the process. I managed to dodge most except three blows.

    I yanked her off and flung her back across the room crashing this time into three other students.

     Alex got back up however and was ready to swing again before the instructor stepped in.

    Clapping about our show that we just put on.

     'Brad I am proud of you for doing as we asked. That way we could learn about her strengths," the instructor said.

     ''Alex. Alexis! It's not that hard. Do you need hearing aids or glasses!'' I yell irate at the instructor.

       My body was filled with rage. Not just with the intensity of our fight. But with the fact someone who is in power was allowed to disrespect someone.

      "Alex is a universal name if your uncomfortable with calling them Alexis. At least call her Alex. It's close enough to a dude's name if you would like," words kept coming out of my mouth.

    It was like my mouth was an open gate. And couldn't be shut. Not right off the bat.

    Everything started turning different colors for me the more I talked. Until everything went into radio silence.

      However with the silence came pain. Pain that shot out from every where. My hands and feet burned.

    My back seemed to twist and crack into other areas. And it felt like hell was had broken loose.

This was a strange pain I had never felt before. I tried fihhting the pain but I was blinded by my own rage.

Nothing was stopping the burning desire I had right now.

I needed to do something and fast. Yet all my emotions and control was lost into a bitter darkness. Swolled whole by the black abyss of ones mind.

I could hear people quietly backinh way at first. Strange how quickly things can change over time.

     I wanted to taste blood. And at this point the instructor was the blood I wanted.

      I couldn't control my body until I had the instructors throat in my mouth.

     However, the instructor shifted before I could fully clamps down.

     The room had people scattering while me and the instructor went at it. Towards each other.

    The room filling with flames at each nip I tried to get.

I could hear the people in the room yelling for help. Some even tried yanking the instructor and I off each other.

Anyone who dared to touch me however managed to get a slight burn.

I barely noticed their wince and grimace from touching my fur. It hadn't dawned on me just yet what had happened.

The instructor tried to nibble at my side as we rotated in circles. I was not gonna lose this fight I refused.

We danced in circles nibbling at the other.   Each also manages a hiss.

The instructor caught me off guard ramming me on the side. I let out a gasp and a howl in agony. But I refuse to give up.

I can't do that. Not now not ever. I make a charge at the wolf in front of me. Exhaustion showed clearly as day on her face. She lets out a howl in pain as well.

The students surrounding us. Trying to still pull us apart. Some looked at me in fear. While others looked at me in awe. They couldn't decide if I should exist or not.    

I could hear the crowd slowly disburse. I could feel his presence. I however could not smell his sense. I could only imagine he was closing in.

I wanted to destroy my opponent who was in front of me. It was a shame to have someone in a place of power and position for this particular person to have such control. To allow them to destroy others.

I wanted to teach this instructor was respect was about. And hoped that this would be a lesson of a life time for them.

The instructor slowly started to back away as I pushed my legs forward lunging at them. I wasn't done yet.

Not yet. I didn't feel like they had truly learned their lesson.