Past Events

How could I tell him? How do I start this conversation? I knew I needed to. But I was also shocked he called me out to speak about my thoughts.

    I try to look down towards my feet. However, he gently lifts my chin up to look at him. Sadness and worriness all around us.

   I take an a deep breath.

     "I-i'm worried you would be upset if I can't give you a child," I say as I stumbled over my words.

     He looks me over with patience before allowing me to continue. I've opened up this much surely I could keep going.

    "Once I become of a certain age...let's just say I was forced into usual circumstances. I was in shock I didn't give birth to a child during that time frame locked away. I however remember times where I was giving certain medications to black me out for a while," a shiver runs up my spine. The thoughts coming back to that horrible time locked away.

    Zane notices and wraps me in his arms.

   "I would wake up in so much pain. Little remembrance of what exactly happened to me. I suppose that was the purpose of the medication. So I would forget," I mention as a stream begins to run down my face.

    In all reality I couldn't decide if it was a blessing or a curse that I couldn't remember. Hell I would wake up being torched sometimes with objects. Then quickly back out.

    I honestly let Zane know everything. The abuse. The touch. The not knowing the entire details. Being used by both guys and girls in the vampire world.

    I would always see there face but couldn't remember all that they did to me. The one I remembered the most however was Page. And it was taking everything for me to be the bigger person.

    However, I wanted to limit how often I ran into her. And Zane understood. He also understood my concern about her.

    Neither one of us fully trusted her intentions. But for now we both where going to give her the benefit of a doubt.

    Zane was going to be the one to communicate with her for now. Since they had a child on the way.

    He did promise to not take too much time away from me however. I was thankfully for that. I didn't want to go to the appointments are anything. That was between them.

    I was relieved she invited us both however to go to the child birth.

   After all I was going to be a part of this child life and all since I was mated to Zane.

   Of course there was still a lot of uncertainty with this whole mate thing.

  Being locked away for years. Gives you doubts about love.

   Zane gently kisses my forehead. Sending the doubt of our love away from now.

   Zane looks at me for a moment with a sheepish smile on his face. Along with a worried look.

   "Do you want to perhaps meet my parents?" He ask.

   "Um sure," I say.

Curiosity about how this meeting would go. I've never met his relatives before. Would they be upset we mated without their consent? Would they be upset they hadn't met his mate yet?

  What would they say about his and Pages child? Would the subject come up?

    Many thoughts whirled around my mind. Who exactly where is parents? Is that why he had a lot of money?

     Was the campus his? How would they respond if they knew I truly knew nothing about this lifestyle.

   What if they figure out who I was? A human borned to a vampire. Who happened to turn into a wolf?

    Zane begins to hug me closer doing his best to ease my mind. It works but by barely.

   "Everything will go fine," he whispers in my ears.

    I could only truly hope his words are true.

'Girl calm down! Worse case scenario we could always wolf out on a few vampires if need be' Lacey voice floats around my mind.

   Halfways causing me to jump and the other half life.

    Zane looks at me side ways until he realizes what's going on. And he beams with joy. Glad his mate has her wolf to talk to. Especially if he can't fully calm her down.