Chapter 1

"Come on girl." I said rubbing Ghost neck.

She huffed before flapping her long, beautiful, black wings. We slowly rose into the air, before Ghost huffed again and took of threw the air.

"Good, now to the castle." I commanded.

Ghost shook her body, before she turned around and headed twords the castle.

We went quick and swift threw the air and twords a large castle. After a couple of minutes, we landed on a ledge, on the side of the castle.

I jumped off Ghost, then nodded to one of the guards, and he opened the door. I smiled and walked inside with Ghost following close behind.

We walked down a large empty hall, before we came up to two large doors. I took a deep breath and pushed the doors open.

We both walked inside to the middle of the room before bending down and bowing.

"You have asked for me." I said.

"Stand!" The king commanded.

I did as he commanded and rose, with Ghost doing the same.

"Clare, we have called you here to ask you a question." He queen said.

"Ask away, my queen." I said smiling.

"We need you to go to earth and find our daughter. She is aire to this throne, and is now aloud to return home. She was sent to the planet called earth, when she was born to keep her safe from the darkness. Will you be able to get her home safe and sound?" The queen asked.

"My dragon will be able to sniff her out and we will both get her home saftly with no harm." I anwsered.

"Good, if you fail, you will suffer some mager consequences. If you accomplish your mission, you will recive any thing your heart desires." The king said.

"Yes sir" I anwsered

"Then you shall leave now, take what you need from the armory or kitchen." The queen said.

I thanked them taking another bowe before exiting the room. I looked over to see Ghost smiling happily.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked her threw our thought.

"I've always wanted to go on a hunt and travel the universe. Thats what we are doing, right. So I'm very happy." She anwsered.

I laughed as we entered the armory. The guards looked at us before opening the doors. We both walked in, mouths dropping.

The room was huge and had everthing. From sharp knifes, to well made swords. I looked at Ghost and made an evil smile.

"Step in the middle of the room, I need to see how much stuff I can strap on you. Not armor, just bags, they might come in handy." I said pointing to an empty spot in the middle of the room.

She nodded and did as I commanded.