54. Into the Darkness.

Beginne am Anfang

As Taehyung rushed into the hospital, his heart pounding with fear and urgency, the staff sprang into action at the sight of y/n's pale, lifeless form. Within moments, a stretcher was brought forth, and medical professionals began assessing her condition.

Taehyung's voice echoed through the corridors as he urgently called for Yoongi and Jin, his panic palpable in every word. The gravity of the situation was evident as the two rushed to y/n's side, their faces etched with shock and concern at the sight of her fading complexion.

Yoongi's voice cut through the chaos, demanding answers from Taehyung, who trembled with anxiety as he struggled to convey the events that had transpired. With a shaky voice, Taehyung recounted the horrifying ordeal, his words laced with fear and desperation as he described the sinister intruder who had injected something into y/n while they slept.

As y/n was rushed into the emergency room, Taehyung was left outside, his heart pounding with worry. With trembling hands, he reached for his phone, dialing Jimin's number in a frantic attempt to secure their home.

Jimin sprinted back to the house, his breath ragged with anxiety, as he faced the grim scene before him. Blood stained the floor, a chilling testament to the violence that had erupted in their absence , the intruder nowhere to be found . His hands shook as he picked up the note, its ominous message sending a chill down his spine.

"I can't let go of my 100 million. She's my investment. You can't keep her safe for long."

The words hung in the air like a dark cloud, casting a shadow of fear over Jimin as he searched the house, his heart pounding with dread. But the intruder was nowhere to be found, leaving Jimin with a sinking feeling of helplessness in the face of an unseen threat.

Jimin's hands shook as he reached for the piece of paper near the kitchen, his mind racing with apprehension. With a deep breath, he unfolded the note, his eyes widening as he read the chilling message:

"Every move you make, I'll be watching. She may be safe for now, but I'm patient. Sooner or later, she'll be back in my hands where she belongs."

Jimin's heart sank as the weight of the threat washed over him. Despite his years of experience as a police officer, he couldn't shake the feeling of dread that gripped him. This wasn't just a warning—it was a declaration of intent from someone determined to reclaim what they believed was theirs.

Jimin's head was spinning as he watched Hoseok rush into the house. Seeing Jimin frozen in shock, Hoseok's concern spiked, and he hurried over, his voice urgent. "What happened, Jimin? What's going on?" As Jimin handed over the letters, Hoseok's eyes scanned the ominous words, his mind reeling with disbelief.

For a moment, he was speechless, his thoughts racing as he grappled with the chilling implications of the messages.
Hoseok's heart pounded as he read the ominous messages, his mind struggling to process the implications of the words scrawled on the paper. His hands trembled slightly as he handed the letters back to Jimin, his expression reflecting the shock and concern swirling within him.

"What... What do these mean?" Hoseok whispered, his voice barely audible amidst the weight of the situation. The gravity of the threat hung heavily in the air, casting a shadow over their sense of security. Jimin and Hoseok exchanged a glance, a silent understanding passing between them that they needed to act quickly to protect their friend and unravel the sinister plot unfolding around them.