7. Kidnapped

Taehyung and rest of the boys were drinking sitting on the dining table. tomorrow was the important day , when they were going to kidnap Maria....

As per the plan taehyung was going to monitor everything from phone. And jungkook , jimin and hobi were practicing their break in . It wasn't going to be a normal break in . There should be no mistakes at all... Or else they'll loose everything..

.

.

Here on the other side

Y/n was on her bed blankly staring at the ceiling. She had no energy to move . She knew Maria was doing something to her because she couldn't move from her place , she always felt low on energy and it kept decreasing day by day. And she was forced to eat food 3 times a day..

.

.

.

.

.

Here it was the mid night , MARIA was preparing for tomorrow's auction . Y/n was already drugged, she was in a deep sleep because of the drug.
But suddenly her one of the guards came running towards her... Panting heavily.

Guard : Mam , u need to run away.

Maria : are u out of your mind , wtf are u saying.

Guard: man tomorrow police is going to raid here and we have no way out from that.

Maria : then we won't be here tomorrow , we will be gone to Busan for the auction. So what's the problem?

Guard : Mam it's Kim Taehyung and u know we have no way out from here once he reaches here and there is no auction tomorrow ....... The selected venue is already seized by police , the DRUGS , THE WEAPONS AND THE ALL THE ILLEGAL CONTRACTS OF PROPERTIES , BUILDINGS..
OUR OWN PEOPLE TOLD THE POLICE ABOUT EVERYTHING , ALL THE WAREHOUSES

EVERYTHING IS GONE.....

AND THEY KNOW EVERYTHING, EVEN ABOUT YOUR WHEREABOUTS...

and now only u are left. We need to Leave as soon as possible.....

Maria: no! This can't be, who the fuck is he , why is he doing this . How did he got to know about me and my business? Why!!!!!

Guard: he is KIM DE HWAN' s son.... It's surely his revenge... And mam he isn't a normal cop he is a very brutal and clever one . There is no escape from him so it's better not to get into his hands.

Maria : i should have killed him with his fucking father , what can I do now?

Guard : mam i already prepared the private plane for u , u need to leave korea as soon as possible. And it should be better if it's before sunrise.

Maria : ok, I'll leave in an hour.

Guard: ok mam but what about the girl. U can't take her there and nor we can leave her here it's too risky .

Maria  : let me think... , Should I kill her?

Guard. : We don't have the time to hide the body and killing is not a good option...

Maria: well u said it's his revenge right? , Then i have an excellent plan . Get a pen and a paper and write a letter...

The guard brought the pen paper and started writing... As Maria spoke....

.

.

.

.