23. Eating disorder

Taehyung was looking at her little smile which was decorating her face , like how pearls decorate a jewel.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when y/n pulled her finger off gently. And that was when jin entered the room with a plate full of food.

Taehyung just took the papers on which y/n wrote the answers and went out of the room.

Jin sat infront of y/n on the bed....

Jin : here!! ( He said forwarding a spoon full of rice dipped in soup infront of her mouth)
y/n have some food so that i can feed u some medicines hm? U must be hungry right?

He didn't forget that the girl hasn't eaten anything since last night , it's been whole 24hrs. And maybe from the evening because when he entered her room the whole plate of food was laying on the floor which might have spilled while she was fighting Joe.

Y/n stared at the food and pushed jin's hand away from her mouth gently.... 

Shacking her head as a no!!

Jin : what happened? Hm? U Don't like it? U want to eat something else? U can tell me. I'll cook that for u.

Y/n almost teared up listening to this . Where she was never allowed to even eat without permission , getting left overs only and here he is asking if she wanted to eat something else.

Y/n took the pen and began to write.  

" I was never allowed to eat without permission. And even if i was allowed to eat after days , she always gave me breads and some left overs.
I never ate such good food before coming here , i don't even know the name of dishes u feed me.
It's not that i Don't like it.
It's just that i don't have the appetite to eat , i don't want to eat anything.
Please don't be upset. "

Jin's eyes became glossy reading this , like how can someone keep this little girl starving for days.
And the way she showed her gratitude made him even more attached to her.

Jin ; y/n it's ok , am not upset. It's completely fine that u don't want to eat . But can u take a few bites so that i can feed u the medicines..

Y/n nodded and jin smiled beginning to feed the girl.

After 6 or 7 bites y/n wasn't able to swallow anymore. She refused to eat further but when jin insisted on eating a little more y/n bursts out crying badly. This made him panic like crazy. but he still managed to shush her and feed her the medicines.

He knew the reason and he can understand. How can she have the appetite to eat after she almost got raped last night.  And her eating disorder was being the cherry on the top. He tried alot to make her sleep but she wasn't able to.

Jin told her that his room was right above hers and she can call him whenever she needs him.. y/n nodded.

When he was about to go she asked him if she has the permission to go to the garden in night and jin told her that she is free to go anywhere in the house...

It was 2am when y/n hesitantly walked out of her room . Taking slow limping steps. She walked out and looked around to see no one. She took the support of the dining table to walk ahead.

With lots of efforts the injured girl reached the garden. She sat down near the corner of the pool .
She wanted to put her feet into the water but couldn't because she had bandage on one ( the one she sprained because of yoongi incident )  and the other had wounds covered with ointment on it.