Chapter : 19 ✨ First Mission ✨

Magsimula sa umpisa

Then he leaves the room and called his boss, "Boss, he wants to deal with you."

Someone shouted from the other side of the phone. "I told you. Don't ask me to meet anyone, cant you handle those petty drug dealers?"

BOSS, They are not petty drug dealers, they were talking about a deal with XJ, which means they are very high-level drug dealers. They want to deal with us for 70 billion won. If we, leave this chance they will make this deal with our enemy adversary.

OK, give him the phone. I want to talk to him.

OK boss, I'm going now.

The boy walks up to Taehyung and says "My boss wants to talk to you." Taehyung talk to him on the phone and said "ok then see you tomorrow" he hangs up, then Hobi and Taehyung left the room. Hobi whispered in Taehyung's ear "What did he say? Will he meet?" Taehyung nodded and said "yes." Hobi says with a wide smile "yehhh the fish is traped in the net"

The next day

Taehyung, Hobi and Shiho were waiting for Major's phone call, they would start their mission when they got his phone call. They wore black suits and had ear pads in their ears. They were standing in front of a black car. Taehyung was leaning on the car with both hands in his pants pockets. Hobi said "I'm a little scared because it's my first mission" Shiho said with a smile "It's first mission for the 3 of us, I'm also a little nervous, they'll have weapons and we can't go there with weapons" Hobi and Shiho glancing over Taehyung and Shiho whispered into Hobi's ear, "Look at Taehyung, how confident he looks, I don't see any worry or fear in him." Hobi said "His face is always so plain and expressionless, I never saw him smile, cry or be happy."

Then the major called Taehyung and said, "Hello Taehyung we tracked them and our soldiers are there, you go there and keep the leader busy, our soldiers will catch them all by then."

Taehyung cut the call and says "Let's start the car, Shiho you drive the car." Taehyung sat in the back passenger seat and Hobi sat next to Shiho.

Taehyung, Hobi and Shiho arrived at their designated place and they allowed the three of them to enter after carefully observing and checking before entering.

Taehyung was talking to the leader and he was pretending to monitoring the drugs. Many goons were standing around them with guns in their hands. Just then Taehyung heard the Major's voice on the ear pad "Taehyung we caught them now you have to catch the other 3" Taehyung motioned at Hobi and Shiho, just then the leader's phone rang, before he could answer his call, Taehyung kicked hard in the face of the goon next to him, and took the gun from his hand, he pointed the gun at leader and said, "Tell your men to drop their weapons, or all the bullets from this gun will enter your body. " At that point, Hobi and Shiho grabbed the weapons from them. Taehyung said, "If you do as I say, no one will get hurt, so no tricks" Taehyung fired a blank shot at the leader and shout "All weapons, guns drop it quickly" the leader gestured and told them to drop their weapons. He then looked at Taehyung and said "You're not doing well, if you mess with me you'll die" Taehyung walked up to him and looked into his eyes, and said in his deep husky voice, "I'm not afraid of death" The leader said "Well do you think you are very brave? You will fear me when I'll kill your family and loved ones, when you see them dying in front of your eye" Taehyung coldly chuckle and said "Oh I'm sorry you can't see me suffer in any way because, I have nothing to lose"

He then punched Taehyung but Taehyung defends himself from his attack. Taehyung chuckle and said , "It's been a long time since I've boxed." After that he beat him hard. His limp body was lying on the ground. Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger and gives him one last punch, then he walks away.

On the other hand, the police came and took the other goons and spies. The leader got up from the ground with great difficulty and took out a gun from his pocket and aimed at Taehyung. He was standing backward so Taehyung didn't notice him. Hobi runs up and pushed him and they both fall to the ground. They both looked at Shiho and saw that the bullet hit his shoulder. Taehyung quickly got up without wasting a moment he shot his both legs, he immediately fell to the ground.