In the morning, there were a slew of nurses and doctors coming in to check on her. There was a lot of whispering about her, which was starting to grate on her nerves. A soft little knock was heard at the door, a familiar voice said, "Push it," before the door opened. Y/N's eyes immediately went to the door. It was Lucius holding two much bigger twin girls.

There was a brief smile on her face before she realized how long she had been asleep

There was a brief smile on her face before she realized how long she had been asleep. Severus got up from the chair he had been reading in, going to grab a girl who was reaching out for him. "Charlotte," Y/N announced as she noticed the baby reaching out for Severus.

"Indeed," he grinned as he brought the baby over. "They don't know who I am, do they?" she asked with wide eyes.

Severus shook his head immediately, "Couldn't be further from the truth. They come see you all the time," he told her as he brought over the baby who was reaching for her already.

Lucius stood with Stevie near the bed, watching carefully with a little grin of relief that Y/N was forming thoughts today. "You have to be careful with Mama," Severus whispered to Charlotte before putting her on the bed next to Y/N.

"Please, let both of my wrists go so I can hold them," she begged with tears welling up in her eyes. Severus reached over, undoing the other strap, "Be careful, you have a lot of monitors and fluids on this arm," he warned her softly.

She was extremely weak, barely able to move her arms much. "Can I have a hug?" she asked the almost toddler. The happy girl immediately crawled up onto her mama's lap, laying her head on her heart.

"Hug Mama," the little girl said in a silly baby voice. "They speak," Y/N's eyes teared up, her gaze going between the men before returning to Charlotte.

"They do say some basic things," Severus told her softly as he sat on the edge of the end of the bed, watching the scene carefully. It took all of her strength to wrap her arms around Charlotte.

"You smell like a big fat rabbit," Y/N started laughing softly. "SamSam," Lucius sighed as he gently placed Stevie onto the bed next to Y/N.

"They sleep with SamSam. They are quite insistent upon it," Severus sighed. Lucius helped to wrap Y/N's arm around Stevie as well since she was too weak.

"I want the biggest hug," she whispered to the girls. Both girls hugged her tightly, snuggling into her body. "They take naps with you," Severus grinned at her.

A soft smile spread across Y/N's face, "I love naps," she replied. "I wish I could give everyone a kiss but my mouth feels foul," she chuckled.

"I will help you. I know we all want kisses," Severus grinned at her. "Lucius, you are making me quite nervous hovering. Sit, please" she told him cheekily.

He pulled up a chair next to the bed, getting as close as he could. "I'm sorry. You have no idea how thrilled we are that you are awake," Lucius admitted nervously. "I keep hearing that," she replied as Severus came over with a toothbrush and cups for her to rinse with.