To learn, To Love, To grow

3rd Person POV

It is about Zeres 6th Birthday, everyone is helping with planning his birthday party. He is in kindergarten right now and he will soon be moving to the first grade. Lucifer is planning the decorations. Alastor is making the food, Charlie is helping Lucifer. Nifty is helping Alastor, Husk and Angel are getting the entertainment sorted out and Vaggie is getting the invitations ready with Zere.

Zere is with Vaggie "then i want my friend Lilac to come!" "Lilac right. So far we have Tom, Sean, Lizzy, and Lilac. Anyone else?" Zere thinks "hmmm no that's all, they are all my friends and i like them" "you dont like everyone else?" "I do but I like them more. I don't like Zane though." "oh why's that bud?" "he's mean to me.." "mean to you? What does he mean?" "He pulls my ears and my tail and calls me stupid and makes fun of me for having two dads.."

Vaggie gets mad "have you told your dad or papa this?" "no i don't want to tell them.." "why not?" "because i don't want them to think that it's their fault im getting made fun of..." "you should tell them hun" "but if they do something then everyone will know im the prince of hell and i'll have to move schools.." "Oh that's right.. They don't want anyone to know so you can be treated normally" Zere nods

Alastor walks up to him "hi bud, are you having fun?" "yes papa!" "good" he kisses Zeres cheek "alright remember me and dad will be disguised during the party" "why cant my friends know...?" "if you want your friends to know they can" "really!?" "Of course! If you are okay with your friends knowing who we are and who you are im perfectly fine with that" Zere gasps "yes please papa!!" Alastor chuckles "alright my deer, we won't be disguised" "yay!!"

Vaggie clears her throat "Zere." "oh um" Alastor sits next to him looking worried "papa.. I'm getting bullied.." Alastor sees red instantly but calms down "who's bullying you?" "this kid named Zane Daulfman.." Alastor nods "what is he doing?" "he pulls my ears and my tail.. And calls me mean names.. And makes fun of me for having two dads..." "I see.. I'm sorry bud, do you want papa and dad to take care of it?" "yes.. But I don't want to move schools..." "we will take care of it privately" Zere gets happy again "okay!!" Alastor kisses his head then goes to Lucifer

"We need to talk. Now." He walks away. Lucifer follows worried 'oh no he found out i ate his leftovers.. Or he found out I bought that duck plushie he told me not too since we have so many or even worse.. He knows I almost broke his radio..' Lucifer is panicking "w-what is it deer?" "Zere is being bullied at school." Lucifer stops panicking and gets pissed." "he just told me. I told him we would talk to Mrs and Mr Daulfman in private." "now?" "now."

Alastor and Lucifer leave. Lucifer searches his name in his pirate library of hell's information and finds the address "got it." they go to the address and knock "okay let's be calm unless we found out these parents are okay with it then we go crazy?" Lucifer looks at Alastor "fine."

Dawn daulfman opens the door then freezes "h-hello your majesties can i help you..?" "We need to talk." Alastors smile is very sharp and thin, "it's about your son." Lucifer is frowning "please c-come in'' she lets them in. They walk in as she goes and gets her son and husband "honey what's going on wh-'' Bolt Daulfman sees them and gulps "H-Hello.." "Who are these two?"

Zane says in a pissy tone. Bolt slaps the back of his head "learn your manners these are the kings of hell..!" "OW! SO!?" "So that means I can do whatever I want." Alastor lights his hand on fire staring at Zane "and we are in charge of you and everyone else in hell. Got it." Zane backs up nodding.

Alastor puts the fire out and clears his throat "it seems that your son. Is a bully to our son. Care to explain?" "w-we didn't know you even had a son..!" Dawn grips the sides of her dress "we do." Lucifer looks at Zane "his name is Zere." "y-your his dads.. All he said was that he had two dads..." "yeah he does. But he's also the prince of hell." "You have been bullying someone!? And the prince of hell!" Bolt yells "I didn't know he was the prince!!"