Payback

//Hey this is a little emotionally rough so be advised//

3rd Person POV

They both cover their mouths staring at the door realizing how loud they just screamed that, they stare at the door for about 5 minutes and when they realize body is coming they look at each other and laugh pressing their foreheads together

Alastor gets up "I suppose since we have made this official I can do this." he snaps making a vape appear in his hand. then sits on the chair relaxing. Lucifer tilts his head "when do you vape????" he says as he walks over to him "i have for a long time but i keep it a secret so i don't get charlie on my back about it. I use a vape so it is scentless. It's not as good, sadly." Lucifer sits on his lap facing him "then just smoke the normal kind, what's your favorite?" He takes a small hit of his vape and blows it away from Lucifer  "menthol is the one i would choose over everything."

Lucifer snaps making a pack appear "come on let's go outside so your room doesn't smell, im sure thats the main reason you don't want the smell." He gets up and walks out of the room and goes downstairs, Alastor can't help but chuckle and follow behind him, they go out the front doors and sit on the stairs. They didn't notice everyone in the room watching them. "Uhhh so are they like actual friends now or?" the husker was extremely suspicious. They all without saying a word decided to go outside to see what's going on.

Alastor lights the cigarette and takes a big drag off of it holding the breath and slowly exhales. Lucifer watches in awe as ALastor has been his official boyfriend for 10 minutes and he's still amazinged about it, suddenly they hear a gasp from Charlie. Alastor looks behind them with the cigarette in his mouth "what?" he left the cig stay in his mouth as he stands up putting his hands on his knees to help him stand

"SMOKING!??!" Charlie crosses her arms pouting "when the fuck do you smoke??" husk says smirking knowing he's going to get an ear full from Charlie about how he shouldn't smoke. Alastor inhales very deeply making the cigarette disappear all the way down to the butt. Chairles mouth drops as she watches Alastor blow the smoke out away from everyone making sure the smoke doesn't go in anyone's face. "Okay even im impressed by that, how big are your fucking lungs man??" husker is amazed and concerned all at the same time

"There is no smoking, the cigarette is gone" Alastor smirks "oh no no no no!" Charlie grabs him by the ear. Everyone wants to see what is going to happen. "Everyone leave, I need to speak to Alastor alone." Charlie didn't look away from Alastor, they started to leave "no no stay you stay!" they stop and look at them "leave!" "stay!!" "As your princess I say, leave!" "As the radio demon, I say stay!!" Charlie grabbed Alastor by the foot and dragged him to another room "this is workplace VIOLENCE!!" He leaves claw marks in the wood. Everyone stands there as she drags him to a different room and slams the door. "Uhhh is Charlie going to kill him cause if so i want his room." Angel being the first person to break the silence. Everyone looks at him "oh come on the man has a fireplace and a tower attached to it i could use that!!" hucker walks away not even letting himself ask why Angel would need a tower.

Lucifer POV

I am staring at the door waiting for them to come out, i know Char Char would never hurt Alastor and i know Alastor wont hurt her, i have been on the other side of one of her lectures so i know it is not fun at all, after 3 minutes Alastor walks out rubbing his ear, both his ears are flattened and his eyes look upset but his smile is still her, i run to him "rough one?" he sighs "she pinched my ear so many times!" I laugh "you're still going to smoke aren't you?" his ears stand back up "maybe" his grin gets bigger and he goes to the couch laying down, i follow him and sit on his chest like he's not even there, crossing my legs and grabbing a book. I see huskers watching from the bar. "Husker my friend, how are you?" Husker blinks watching as Alastor lays there doing nothing "Uhh surprised you're not dead yet." I look down at Alastor who is enjoying the compressing of my body being on his chest a lot more than I thought he would. "Oh awee he likes this??' I look up at him, "honestly me too." Alastor pushes me off and gets up stretching, ears twitching and he looks to the hallway.