The Demon

A/N STOP COMMENTING ABOUT THE FACT AUTOCORRECT MESSED UP ANGEL AND SPELLED IT AS ANGLE IM SERIOUSLY I WILL DELETE THE ENTIRE BOOK IM SICK OF THIS))

~Lucifer POV~

I have been at the hotel for a week now, after we fought the angels and nifty killed Adam. Charlie gave me my own room next to her and Vaggie which I really like. I feel like she wants to be close to me. Everyone else are on their own floor, Angle at the bottom he said he didn't want to wait for the elevator to go to bed. Nifty is on the third floor, Husk on the Fourth even tho he mainly just falls asleep on the couch in the main lobby and the RaDiO dEmOn on the top floor. I do not like that man, he is a threat to my Char Char, I don't trust him at all. I wish I could just kick him out but Charlie seems to like his company so I will bite my tongue.

I enter the elevator thinking about what I want for a snack, I feel the elevator move up instead of down. I look at the screen showing the floor and get confused and then mad when it show the top floor. I let out a soft sigh that is more of a growl knowing who I'll see when the doors open.

Like I predicted as the doors open I see that stupid fucking smile. I cross my arms and rolls me eyes "Can't you teleport? Why do you use the elevator?" I don't even more eye contact with him as he steps in. "I don't wan to." Alastor leans on his cane, microphone thing as the doors close and continue to the 1st floor. I scoff and walks out when we arrive without saying anything else or even glancing at him. He walks to the bar where husk is cleaning a glass. "Good morning Husk, do you have the news paper?"

Husk sighs and hands it to him "you're the only one that reads that shit, why not just get a phone?" I stop mid step curious what he will answer back, I have always wonders that as well. Alastors smile tightens as it grows on his face "I am perfectly fine with the paper, unlink everyone else I quite enjoy what everyone calls the old way husker." He turns around and walks to the couch. I roll my eye and walk into the kitchen for some food, I might make some pancakes. I debate on using the mix or making it from scratch when my train of thought is interrupted, by Angle walking in "hey shot king how's it going?"

I look at him and smile "good morning Angle, I'm going to make pancakes, would you like some?" Angle gets excited at the sound of him not having to make food "fuck ya! As long as I don't have to make food I'll eat anything!"
I can't help but chuckle, I'm just happy that someone wants to eat my food, Alastor made dinner one time and now nobody will stop talking about how amazing it was. I had a meeting and by the time I came home all of it was gone. Part of me thinks he didn't make enough for me on purpose but i have no proof. I start making pancake mix, I decided if I was going to make food I'll make some for everyone and it'll be the best food they have ever had.

After 10 minutes the pancakes are finished and plated he called everyone to breakfast by making bell appear and ringing it "Breakfast!!!" Everyone start coming into the dining room, Charlie sprints in very exited dragging Vaggie behind her, angle was already eating at the table, Husk slowly walks in yawing but shows excitement for food, and nifty runs in as well. Everyone is sitting at eating but one "who's missing, 1 2 3 4 5." Is tilt my head confused and then realized Alastor isn't here. I start at my food and sigh as I walk to the couch to see Alastor ready the paper with a cup of tea.

"I made pancakes, everyone is eating  together." He doesn't even look up from his paper he just finishes ready the section he was on. He folds the paper and looks at me "I already ate." I looks at him confused "it's 7 in the morning when did you eat?" His smile is big "I at around 4 this morning." The thought of being awake at 4 in the morning make me head hurt "Why were you awake that early?  When did you go to bed?!" His smile widens "I don't sleep." I wait for his stupid laugh so I know it's a Joke but he doesn't come and I end up just staring at him. He goes back to reading "it's rude to stare." I blink and yell "what DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT SLEEP?! LIKE AT ALL AT ALL?????" Alastor sighs "I do not sleep at all."

Everyone heard me yelling and ran in to see what was going on. Charlie ran to me worried "dad what's wrong!!?" I look at her I look like I seen a ghost "Alastor what did you do to him?" Vaggie said in a stern tone." He chuckled "I didn't do anything this time. I told him I don't sleep and he freaked out, I'm just trying to read my paper." Charlie expressing turns into the same as mine "LIKE AT ALL?!" Alastor sighs getting frustrated "yes why is that so important? Can I please finish my paper? My tea is already cold."

Charlie looks worried at Alastor "but you need to sleep?" Angle walks in "why don't you sleep?  If you have troubles I can help you~" Alastor's eye twitches "for the last time, no." Alastor gets up and walks away "nobody bother me until I have finished my paper!" He is fully frustrated now.

"Dad every demon needs to sleep even really powerful ones..." I put my hand on her shoulder "I'm sure he was just kidding, nobody can go very long without passing out from exhaustion."

~Alastor POV~

All I wanted to do was drink my tea and read my newspaper like I do every morning, usually do it in my room but I wanted a different scenery which was clearly a huge mistake. I go to my room close and lock the door sighing in relief at the sound of silence. I turn on my radio to play some jazz and sit on my bed or finish reading. What I annoying start of the day.

Word count 1089
Thank you so much I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!