A New Face

A/N hii so there is a song involved with this if you haven't heard it and you hate the country . I would recommend not listening but it is a beautiful song and I wanted to add it somehow. but it i called Where The wild things are by Luke Combs i do not own this song i am just using it for the part, Luke combs please don't sue me okay that's all bye bye

3rd person POV

Alastor wakes up in bed and is immediately hit with a huge headache "oh fuuuuck" he holds his head and sits up "well good morning, how do you feel?" "Like I was hit with a building.. what time is it" he looks at the time "it's already 2pm!? How!?" "Well you didn't go to sleep until 1am" "I slept 13 hours!" "You really needed it, you were really drunk last night"

Lucifer chuckles "do you remember anything?" "Uhh" he thinks "not really? What did I do??" "Well it was more what you said" "oh no..." "um you said you wanted a kid" Alastors eyes widened and he went silent "you wanted me to poof it here" Lucifer laughed a bit "did i really..?" Lucifer laughs more "yes and then you told me to turn you into a girl" Alastor puts his face in not his hands embarrassed

"i thought it was cute but my question is, do you want a baby Al?" Alastor looks at him "I mean.. Yes I do but I know it's not possible.." Lucifer hugs him "i can figure something out hun, let's get married first and then i'll make all your dreams come true" Alastor hugs back smiling "okay" "come on let's go let everyone know you're alive'' Alastor gets up and gets dressed and they both head downstairs "Father!" Charlie hugs him "oh hello"

Alastor hugs her back "you got really drunk last night.." "I'm sorry my dear I didn't plan on getting drunk at all, I guess we just had so much fun I didn't realize how much I had to drink." "Well I'm just glad you three were getting along so well." "Me too hun, i'm going to relax for a little '' Alastor sits down in his chair and relaxes. Everyone else is working, Alastor makes a book appear in his hand and he reads. Vaggie announces over the speaker system "the rest of the day is quiet time. You guys are being too fucking loud so shut the fuck up. Be loud and Alastor is getting a snack. Your choice."

Alastor looks at her confused, "I know you have a hangover." Alastor's smile gets bigger "thank you, that means a lot, so when do you plan on proposing?" Vaggie blushes bright "oh i i don't know.. I should shouldn't I? Of fuck when i do that makes you my father in law.." Alastor smirks then stops "why are you so nervous? You should be more worried about how that'll make you a princess." "oh FUCK..." Alastor laughs

"You'll be fine my dear" "have you guys planned anything for your wedding yet?" "no we are going to later" Alastors smile drops very slightly for a second then goes back up "whats wrong?" "hm oh nothing just the book got very boring" "yeah right i'm not dumb you love that book. Tell me what's wrong." "my dear i am alright" "okay don't tell me then fine, i'll pull my secret move." "oh and what would that be my dear?" "Please tell me what's wrong.. Dad"

Alastor freezes and looks at her "that's not what i thought you were going to do ""you are going to be my dad" she smirks knowing he has a soft side for being called dad "or i'll get nifty and charlie." Alastor closes his book and sighs "fine. I am upset because my mother won't be able to attend our wedding" "oh.. I'm sorry.. Because she's in heaven.." "yes, i wish she could but she cant and im a little upset by it"

Husk walks over to them "Al i need your help!" "What's wrong???" "nifty is being fucking crazy!!" Alastor laughs and whistles twice one at a high then the second at a low. Nifty runs to him "dad hi!" "nifty are you bothering husk?" "SNITCH" Alastor stands up and picks her up "guess i'll have to punish you" Nifty gasps "noooooo! Husk you got me in trouble!"

Alastor holds her by her leg so she's upside down "hm what shall i do with you, throw you off the roof? Tie you to the ceiling fan? Cut off your toes?" "whoa whoa man she wasn't that much of a pain!" "all of them all of them!!" Nifty chants "hmm i guess you'll just have to go somewhere else for now" he throws her across the room causing Husk to gasp and scream a little but she gets caught by one of his shadows. Nifty is laughing very hard "again again!!" Husk calms down 'you.. Concern me nifty" Alastor laughs "isn't she wonderful" Charlie runs in "okay okay we have free time! Let's all relax together!"