Plan B

~Lucifer POV~

Eventually we stopped talking and just started soaking in the music, Alastor has his elbow in the table resting his chin in his hand. He looked like he was in another world, I will admit this has actually been fun. We have barely fought at all, a few angry glances when we had different tastes about thing like the coffee or tea debate. Other than that we have actually gotten along, it's a weird feeling happy to be around the radio demon.

I start thinking and wondering if he is actually enjoying himself or if he is just pretending, nobody can ever tell because of that smile. I wish he wouldn't smile like he's scared to be himself. I didn't realize how long I have been staring at him until he tapped me on the head with my staff. I blink and look at him "what was that for??" Alastor sets his staff back down "you woudnt stop staring at me. It's weird at least people watch other people." He looks away from me again. I got a thought in my head and smirk "maybe I should take a picture~ it'll last longer~" I take my phone out and take a picture before he can react.

I laugh looking at the picture and all I can hear is radio static as my phone explodes "what the fuck! That was my phone!" I look at Alastor pissed. "Do not. Take pictures. Of me. Finally warning." He gets up and walked out of the door. I growl mad but also not at the same time, I did take a picture of me I deserved that but he isn't getting sleepy yet and I'm out of ideas!

~Alastor POV~

I start walking home, I am tired of hanging out with the king, at first it was annoying then I actually started to enjoy it and then it got annoying again. Can this man not stay consistent? Be annoying or don't pick and choose it's not both! Reminds me of when my mother would tell at me to stop running in and out of the house. I chuckle softly to myself I missed her so much.

I hear little last foot steps come up behind me "HEY YOU LEFT ME BEHIND!!" I don't even look at him I wasn't done thinking about my mother, I tried to get the pleasant feeling I just had when thinking about her but no luck, now I'm not mad. "You are an-" I get cut off by him standing in front of me glaring at me "finish the sentence. I dare you." I bow down so I'm face to face "an annoying little. Bean."

His eye twitches and he lunges at me.

~Lucifer POV~

I figured that if I prentended to be mad and started wrestling with him it would wear him out, I can't go home without a sleepy deer Char Char is counting on me!! I wrestle him "get off of me you freak!" He is trying to push me off but I won't budge I am very strong compared to my size.

We wrestle for 3 hours in the middle of the street people have gathered around and we're making bets on who would win. The king of hell or the radio demon. It's put to an end when some random guy decided he wanted to join. Me and Alastor get up quickly and at the same time punch him in the face making him fly away through the air.

Alastor is pissed some random just belly flopped on him, but he's panting out of breathe, we didn't take a single break I would have been surprised if he wasn't out of breathe I definitely out of breathe. "Fuck this.. let's go.. home.."

Alastor didn't say a word to me he just started walking home.

3 hours we wrestled for 3 fucking hours I was so close to getting him to give up when that fucking idiot belly flopped on him, I finally catch my breathe before we walk in through the front doors of the hotel. Alastor goes to his room, his clothes are disgusting with who knows what on them from the ground.

Everyone is silent and in shock at the sight of us both walking in dirty and disgusting mostly at Alastor.

Charlie runs to me worried "dad what happened!?! Are you two okay??.." I put my hand on her shoulder "we are okay, I may or may not have pretended to get mad so we would wrestle to get him tired?"

I hear Angel but out laughing from the couch "you guys wrestled~ that always gets me tired too~" I feel my cheeks get hot "not like that you perv! We fought in the street for like 3 hours" I look at Charlie "if that doesn't work then I don't know what will!" She gets excited and giggles at me "thank you so much dad I am so so so so so so happy I really hope it works!!" I take my hand off her shoulder and laugh "me too kiddo.. you shoild probably burn that shirt by the way, I touched so many thing while on the ground"

~Alastor POV~

I walked into my room, went into my private bathroom and took a shower 'That was fucking disgusting in every way possible, I feel so gross' I almost throw up when I see the used condom stuck to the back of my pant leg. I set my clothes in fire before changing into a new set 'fucking gross.' I sigh as I sit on the edge of my bed. I lay back staring at me ceiling wondering what happened today and what the motive behind it was.

My eye lids feel so heavy I can keep them open, they force them self shut and I fall asleep into a deep sleep.

~3rd Person POV~

Charlie, Lucifer, Angel, and even husk slowly tip toe to Alastor room they are staying at quiet as they can.

Lucifer nods at them and slowly opens the door to see if Alastor fell asleep and their plan worked. Lucifer peeks his head inside. He goes completely still and closes the door quickly and quietly

Husk is confused "what?? What happened what's wrong???" Lucifer smiles nervously "he's uh shirtless we probably shouldn't all go in, but he is in fact asleep!" He whispered proud

Charlie covers her mouth and squeals with joy. "I will go cover him up with the blanket and get him comfortable so he sleeps a while, I'll meet you down stairs." They all nod and separate.

Lucifer slowly walks in and to Alastor side of the bed, finally understanding why Alastor the radio demon never sleeps. He stars at the demon to see, the smile he always has on his face. Is gone. It makes sense, how could he continue to hold a smile unconscious. 'That's why you didn't want to sleep.. you can't keep the smiling act up, here you are your true self arent you?' Lucifer sighs and turned out the overhead light, he knows he can't tell anyone that Alastor isn't smiling, he may hate him some times but that is something he won't ruin for the demon.

||HEY GUYS!!! I didn't think anyone would actually read this I'm so surprised 13 people have read it so far! I know I'm stupid but that's awsome!! I hope you are enjoying it so far I promise I will eventually put out a really long chapter I won't promise when tho lol||