Crazy day

A/N I know I'm late for this chapter, I'm sorry! This book has blow up!! Thank you all so much like holy shit I can't believe it. What started as a fun little project has turned into something so much more. I am in love with this and I see you all are too! Thank you again and enjoy!

Alastor is in the kitchen cooking food for himself, he's humming along to his jazz when he hears 5 sets of footsteps coming near him, he ignores them assuming it's some guests wondering what's going on. When he hears them get close he looks at them "guests aren't allowed in the kitchen area." Everyone pauses and stare at him they all look scared and nervous "I'm not going to kill you for coming in here just leave." They get closer Alastor turns fully to them "what ever you have planned I don't think it will go well." A guy throws a rod around Alastor and Alastor stands there his smile big but he is very annoyed "really?" He snaps to make his tentacles appear but they don't he gets confused then realizes and grabs the rope but as soon as he does it tightens around his arms and upper body "sorry demon. But if the king won't get rid of you. We will" one of the guys says smirking. Alastor looks at them and blinks showing nothing but his smile "aren't you scared??? We are going to kill you!" "I'm sure you are'' Alastor says as he kicked one of the guys in the jaw knocking him out

"I still have legs assholes." He starts attacking everyone he defeats everyone easily but then he feels a sharp pain in his side. He looks and sees someone stabbed between the rope and gets him on his side. He sighs and tries to get out but wiggling and moving make his side hurt me. He grits his teeth in pain. He looks around trying to figure out what to do. He can't take the rope off himself, nobody is around and if he leaves to go get help he will be seen and he doesn't want people seeing him like this and by people he means guys. He gets an idea and whistles as a very high pitch causing Husk to walk in "what the fuck was that- All!?" He runs to him "what happened!?" "Some guests attacked me, can you please take the rope off? It's blessed so I can use my magic and there is a knife in my side so I can't wiggle out of it." Husk gently takes the rope off "uh do you want me to-" Alastor yanks the knife out then throws it away "thank you husk" "uhhhhhhhhhhh" "hm? Are you alright?" "You just took it out like it was nothing..?" "I've done worse" "or are you just hiding the pain again? That has to hurt like hell ""a little?, i need to change" he goes to his room, he takes off his shirt and looks at the wound silent "fuck.. It's getting bad again..I need to talk to Lu.." he sends his shadows to find lucifer.

Lucifer walks in "he- what happened!?!" he runs to Alastor and heals him "guests thinking they can take me on thats all" "are you okay??" "yes.. And no.." "What's making you say no?" "I liked getting stabbed.." "oh hun it's getting  bad again isn't it?" Alastor nods "talking with my mom was so nice but.. Not seeing her hurts so much.. I feel pathetic for being so depressed about this.." Lucifer grabs his hands ''thank you for telling me, i'll get you feeling good as new!" Alastor looks at him and smiles "just being around you helps my love" They kiss "i know you miss your mom, and i know i can't actually fix you but im so so proud you told me, i'm honored you feel safe to tell me when your mental health is getting bad" "of course i do, i love you! I love you so so much!" "I know something that'll change your mood around here" Lucifer hands him a shirt "come downstairs!" They go downstairs together and Lucifer snaps and they keep walking.

Alastor tilts his head wondering why he snapped. When they get there everyone is hanging out smiling and laughing "hey guys! Figured we would all hang out and take some time to relax since we have some downtime" Alastor goes to his chair and sits relaxing, he watches everyone talking and laughing he has really started to like being around them, lucifer was right, being with them has already made him feel alot better "hey babe come here!

Nifty spotted a new stain Alastor laughs and walks over to him and looks "what type of face is it now?" he looks and tilts his head "oh it kind of looks like" "a ring!" Lucifer gets down on knee, he pretends to grab the stain and an actual ring appears in his hand. Lucifer looks up at Alastor and Alastor takes a small step back, his eyes widened. "I have been alive for a long long time, the thought of being in love has always been the same to me, until you. It all changed that day we hung out, the day we wrestled, something sparked and it was something I never felt, with anyone but you.