Welcome Home

A/N here is the next chapter, tell me if you want more DRAMA for the next chapter

Alastor POV

I sit there staring at the baby in my hands, a beautiful healthy baby boy. He has my antlers and eats but the color of his hair is blonde like his father with black tips like mine. He has rosy cheeks like his father and his eyes too. I loved those eyes. They were just like Lucifers. He has his fathers eyes. All of him is gorgeous, he has a tail like me too. Lucifer is asleep resting. I kiss Zeres forehead "i can't believe you're here, we waited so long and here you are. A tear falls down my cheek "and you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.. I am going to be the best dad I can be, I promise '' there's a knock at the door "come in '' Charlie quietly walks in "hey Charlie come here, come meet your baby brother" She gets excited and comes to me "hes.. Adorable '' She tears up ""I can't believe he looks so much like you and dad ""Look at this' ' I show her his tail she whispers and screams "That's the cutest thing I have ever seen!! How is dad?" "he did very well during, he's resting but he is okay" "can i ask you something..?" "of course hun" "is.. Is it bad that I still can't.. understand that he's the one that gave birth to me..? I always thought it was mom.."

"No it's not bad at all, it's a very reasonable thing to get confused on, I'm still confused and I was here while Zere was born, it's nothing to be ashamed of" Charlie smiles at me and nods "you know.. I'm really glad i let you in that day" "oh yeah?" "I didn't trust you at first, none of us did. But I don't regret giving you a chance. I got one of the best dads ever out of it and now a baby brother" I kiss her forehead" I feel the same way dear, I love you very much ""so what middle name did you come up with?" "we will tell everyone when he wakes up

3rd Person

When Lucifer is awake and after everyone files in excited Alastor grabs the birth certificate "alright, everyone is wondering what middle name we choose. Say hello to Zere Husk Morningstar" everyone gasps and looks at Husk. Husk is standing there dumbfounded "..what.." "He's named after his Godfather" Husk tears up "Alastor.." "Husk, our relationship started off the shittiest way possible but, without you and the advice you have given me and the patients you have shown for me i wouldn't be where i am today" Husk wipes a tear "i don't know what to say Al.." "don't say anything, hold a baby" Lucifer holds out Zere as Husk gently takes him "this is a beautiful baby guys"

"Thank you, 52 hours of fucking labor sucked ass" everyone visably cringes "Vaggie have i mentioned how much i love you" "you're only saying that because i cant get you pregnant" "still true" Charlie hugs Vaggie, Husk is holding Zeres hand smiling Angel is watching "look at his little antlers they are so cuuute" Husk gently touches them "adorable" Zere starts crying "oh no" "here hes probably hungry" Alastor makedsa bottle appear. Husk hands him to Alastor and he starts to feed him "there is it, very hungry boy" Zere drinks fast "goodness slow down hun you're going to make yourself sick" Lucifer laughs "got an appetite like me"

A few days later Lucifer is discharged from the hospital, Alastor drives him home and when they walk into the hotel everyone is busy working, Charlie walks up to them "welcome home!!" "hi hun, have any been redeemed while i was gone?" "yes! We actually only have two guests left ""don't tell me ""one of them is Bill yeah." Alastor and Lucifer groan at the same time. Bill walks in "sup losers. Oh ew is tha a fucking baby? That's gross.'' Alastor groans "call my son gross again and i'll kill you." "mhm sure sure whatever." Alastor grabs Bill by the shirt and throws him into the ground hard "fuck! Okay fuck you!" Bill gasps for air "i. Am. serious." Bill runs away "fuck you asshole!"

Alastor sighs deeply "Charlie sweetheart why isn't he being redeemed?" "I don't know, it makes no sense. He does everything everyone else does, he works hard during the activities." "We might be stuck with this man forever." "not if i kill him first. Even then it'll be too long." "come on deer let's take Zere upstairs, he needs quiet time"