Sick boy

3rd Person POV

Alastor lays on the couch asleep, he lays on his back his head facing the back of the couch, one of his arms under the pillow and one resting on him, his mask is on to hide the fact he's not smiling. Husk glances over at him every once in a while and checks the rag on his forehead to see if it needs to be replaced. Angel feels horrible he didn't think his prank would get him sick, the worst his prank did was make it so he couldn't smell anything but maple for a couple hours and he had to take a really long shower. Angel is trying to figure out ways to make it up to him. He decides to get advice from Charlie ''Charlie... I feel really bad about making Alastor sick.. What do I do..? I don't think saying "I'm sorry" will be enough this time.." Charlie smiles proud "okay first off i'm so proud of you, seeing that you messed up and need to do something about it thats so amazing i'm so proud, second maybe try doing something for him, he keeps his mothers recipe for her jambalaya in his cookbook, i'm sure that would be really nice, and maybe take a little more charge in helping him get better too!" Angel smiles "Thanks Charlie!!" he runs to the kitchen, he's never made this before but he's going to put everything he can into making it perfect.

Angle POV

'Okay, okay okay okay cookbook cookbook' I look around for the cookbook and finally find it then start flipping through looking for his moms recipe "this is Alastor we are talking about its with the J recipes." I found and read the ingredients ''okay okay we have everything for this! Fuck yes! I don't need to go shopping. "I take a deep breath and start cooking. I am extremely nervous but I know I'll be fine. I want to make sure this is perfect. I bring out my third set of arms to help and I get very focused on cooking. "Okay i have a few seconds to check on Alastor '' i walk out of the kitchen and to the couch, i see Alastor still fast asleep, hes shivering really bad. I grab another blanket and lay it on top of it, I tuck him in to make sure none of the heat escapes. 'Oh Al, I'm so sorry..' I change his rang and grab his empty cup of water, taking it back to the kitchen. 'I'm sure he'll feel so much better after this food' . I fill the water and set it back on the table next to him, then go back to cooking. When it's finally done I whisper to Husk to come here. He groans slightly but he follows me into the kitchen "taste this please and tell me how it is..." he grabs a spoon and tastes "this.." i get extremely nervous "is amazing!" my eyes sparkled "really!?" He nods "fuck yeah you did amazing" i blush "thanks Husky.." he rolls his eyes at the nickname, he kisses my cheek "are you going to come to bed with me tonight or stay with him?" I grabbed a plate of spoons for Alastor. "I'm going to stay.. Its my fault he's sick i need to take care of him, Lucifer had an emergency meeting that's going to take a few days'' He nods "okay just make sure you take care of yourself too, get me if you need me, i'll see you in the morning" he leaves going to our room, we have been dating for a little bit now, we got together after Lucifer and Alastor did and i still can't believe it.

I take the food to Alastor and kneel beside him "Al, hey Al wake up, you need to eat something." He slowly wakes up with a groan, he coughs a couple times as he sits up "huh..?" i sit next to him "i made food, you need to eat something, i used your moms recipe" he sniffs the air and looks at the food "that smells really good.." he takes off the mask, he has a smile but its faint i can tell it's mostly being forced from the lack of energy but i can also tells it's real for the food. I slowly hand him the bowl and spoon. He blows on it and takes his first bite, he freezes completely 'oh no i fucked it us oh no oh no' i stare at him and see a small tear form in his eye as he takes another bite and then another and he keeps going until he's all gone. I smile happy to see him eating and that he enjoyed it so much "was it good??'' I take a bowl "it.. It Tasted just like when my mother made it.. I don't know how you did that but.. Thank you Angel..." he gets a very proud feeling" I'm glad you like it Al and I'm glad you ate, why don't you lay back down and relax, I can turn on the radio and get you a book if you want?" he nods "please that would be lovely.." I took the bowl to the kitchen and set it in the sink. I grab a book I see him reading last from the book shelf and then turn on the radio to smooth jazz. I hand him the book then sit in the chair he normally sits in, he gets comfortable and reads, i can see him relaxed, his belly is full and he's happy with the silence except the jazz, he's still shivering but not as bad which is a good sign. I decide to play on my phone texting cherri bomb