Operation Deer

A/N people I get it! My autocorrect changed Angels name to Angle and I didn't notice stop commenting it that's all I'm getting for this chapter and other chapters so please fucking stop))

~Lucifer POV~

Everyone is in Charlie's office talking "no Angle for the last time we can not drug him!" I said a little frustrated "of come on a sleeping pill in his tea and BOOM right out like that, mission accomplished!" Vaggie sighs "we are trying to get Alastor to sleep not make him go on a murdering spree! You don't think he would rip apart our souls once he woke up and found out what we did!" Angle goes to open his mouth and say some apart ass comment "yeah your right, we woudnt make it to the next day." Everyone goes back to thinking "when Charlie couldn't sleep growing up I would take her out to a park or something to get all her energy out and then when we got home I would put on music and she was right now!"

Charlie smiles "that's true! I remember I would play on the playground and I was so tired after, but we can't take him to a playground he's not a child, but maybe just a time out on the town will work, dad take him out and make sure he has a great time bring him back and try to get him to sleep!" I blink and clean out my ear "I'm sorry Char Char did you say me take him out? We don't necessarily like each other hun I don't think he would even want to." Charlie gives me big sad begging eyes "it'll be your chance to get to know each other! Pleeeeeeeease please please please please please please" I can't help but laugh "okay okay fine" Charlie jumps with joy "you are evil using those eyes on me like that" Charlie smirks "thank you." I take a deep breathe and straighten my hat, "wish me luck" I make my way up to the demons room.

I walk up to the door ready to do anything I can to convince him to go, I am going to do this for charlie! My baby girl needs me to do this! I raise my hand and knock two times. I hear a muffled voice say "one moment." A few seconds later Alastor opens the door with his big smile as always. "Hello Alastor I-" I'm cut off by the door being shut in my face, growl "Alastor if you don't open the door I will keep knocking, in 3, 2," be opens the door his eyes narrows his smile tight. "I am busy." I look up at him "we are going out, you and me, we are going to walk around town and hang out." He raised his eyebrow "what?" I take a deep breathe "you herd me! Come on!" I grab his arm and try to pull him but he doesn't even move, I feel him flinch and then my ears ring with the sound of radio static, I let go and cover my ears "do. Not. Touch. Me." His eyes are radio dials and there are symbols round him. "Okay okay okay fuck! I'm sorry!" The sound stops and he goes back to normal

I sigh "Alastor please, I'm doing this for Charlie she really want us to get along.. I want to.. make her proud.." I grab my hat and grip it tightly looking down at my feet. "Please.." Alastor smirks pondering the thought, if he goes with him then Charlie will be happy and he could get some brownie points. "Fine." I look up at him smiling "really!? Come on!" I leave for the elevator, Alastor closes and locks his door following behind me. "We are going to have a good time and we are going to become friends just like Charlie wants and and and!" Alastor stays silent his smile tight

~Alastor POV~

I have been standing next to this man for 60 seconds and I already regret agreeing to this hang out, the doors open as we make our way to the front doors when j see Charlie in the background looking like she about to explode with excitement, this was planned by her, I wonder if there is a real reason for the sudden request to hangout. I keep my eye out for suspicious activity from Lucifer. We head to the park I heard they just put in a new walk path after the last one lasted 1 month before someone blew it up fighting. I look around at the hills of grass, we walk in silence for a solid two minutes for it was ruined by Lucifer talking "so.. one time when I went to that cafe "scolding skin" I see two people argue about who's order was who's and they start punching each other getting so mad and then the actual owner came up knocked them both out and took his drink" he laughs a little. I glanced at him and give him a very sarcastic laugh "ha. Ha."

Lucifer sighs "we can't just be silent the whole time what do you want to talk about?" I look at him the back ahead of me "I was fine with silence" Lucifer looks forward and smirks "I was listening to Eddie Lang the other day" my ears perk up a little and I look at him "you listen to jazz?" Lucifer smiles proud "Eddie Lang, Bessie Smith and Jolly Roll Morton are my favorite." My smile grows bigger something I would actually like to talk about "King Oliver is my personal favorite, it I do enjoy the ones you listen as well." Lucifer Thinks "i.. I actually don't think I have heard king Oliver" he's thinking really hard trying to remember "you haven't heard the king?! Now I'm offended, that won't do!" I turn right and go to the closest jazz bar and go inside. Lucifer follows stumbling a bit since I took such a swift turn he was caught off guard. "Whoa whoa where are we?"

~Lucifer POV~

The place is very very clean for being in hell, everyone is dressed fancy, nobody is drunk or high on drugs, everyone is laughing and talking, if i wasn't the Devil he would think i wasn't in hell at all. "Oh my this place is, amazing!" Alastor gives me a smirk and sits down at the bar. He gets the bartenders attention "please play some King Oliver!" The bartender smiles and nods "of course Alastor anything for you!" The man tried to sound happy but a hint of fear escapes and he immediately put the artist Alastor requested.

I listen and smile immediately loving the music, Alastor hums along with the song and without even realizing it they start talking about well everything, how it was raising Charlie, the books he has read and the one he's on, our favorite food, everything. For once I looked at this man and seen Alastor not the radio demon.

Thank you for reading! The first and thus chapter were published together as a start, I will be continuing up write and update I can't promise often but I hope at least every other day or every day! Let me know what you think!
~Word count 1146~