The Date

Alastors POV

"Okay. Okay okay okay" im pacing around my room . Everything is fine! It's just a date! It's. just. A date. I'm going to go out with my wonderful boyfriend and we are going to have a great time and it'll be great! This is only my first date ever. Oh fuck this is my first date ever. I hold my head "i have never actually been on a date before.." my shadow comes about "what about the one with Vox-" "no! That was NOT a date we were out as friends and then he just sprung the i love you on me! We were supposed to talk about the business idea that one doesn't count! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck why am I so nervous!? I'm going to have another panic attack! That would be great! Hey love of my life, the man who I love , I can't go on our very first date because I'm stuck in the corner shaking and crying and trying to catch my breath from puking four times. Sorry I love you! How much of a jackass does that make me look! I'm the radio demon yes and I just came back from killing someone but that part isn't in this relationship to him. I'm Alastor! Not that demon everyone hates!" "you really shouldn't panic-" "I'M NOT PANICKING YOUR PANICKING!" I sit on my bed, put my face in my hands and groan "I'm so stressed my antlers itch.." I scratch them thinking "okay deep breaths" . I take a deep breath, look in the mirror and straighten my suit. "Okay, I got this." I pull my hair back into a ponytail and take one more deep breath before leaving my room and going to Lucifer's room.

I knock on the door and wait, Lucifer opens the door and smiles "hello deer" i smile "are you ready to go?" "yes!" i bow and hold out my hand "then, shall we~" He blushes and takes my hand and i lead the way to the elevator, i hear a small gasp and i look at him "what's wrong??" hes blushing hard and i get confused tilting my head "your hair is in a ponytail!!!" I chuckle softly "do you like it?" he nods aggressively which causes me to laugh "good i'm glad you like it" we make our way downstairs "alright we are going out!" we say as we leave out the front doors. He's holding my hand smiling looking around "okay okay let me guess where we are going!" he looks up at me "hmm alright 2 guesses" "uhhhh the park" "no" he thinks more "uhhhhhhh the zoo!" "is that your final answer?" he nods "nope" he whines "oh come on tell meeeeee" "you just have to be patient my love." I let go of his hand when we get to the part where there are people and we start acting like we are business partners. We both look forward silently, my usual smile on my face. His face is emotionless. I didn't like that face. I want to see him smile.

3RD Person POV

Everyone is staring at them as they walk by, whispering how the radio demon was next to the king of hell, some started to guess they were dating but most guest the king was going to take him and execute him and finally rid hell of the horrible radio demon forever. "Finally you get rid of him!!" "kill him off! That fucker doesnt deserve kindness make him suffer!" "That's not even a face a mother could love! If i was his mother i would have killed him myself!" "MAKEOUT" "post the sex tape online!" Everyone shouted many things and Lucifer's face started to get madder and madder. Alastor's face didn't move. Lucifer is sick of everyone shouting at them, he wanted to walk there with Alastor cause he knew Alastor loved to walk but now he is over it. Alastor could tell so quickly and teleport them to the spot, they are in the craft studio but it's just them.
Lucifer sighs happily they are alone again and he looks around. Everything is set up for them to make crafts but the windows are blocked so nobody can see them even the security cameras are gone.''finally that was annoying! Although the sex tape one was funny" He looks at Alastor and sees Alastor frowning and tears falling "Al!?" He was taken back because he was frowning every time he cries so far he's still smiling and frowning scares him. He quickly hushes him and brings Alastors to his knees so he can hold his face and actually be face to face. "Me deer, what's wrong?? I don't plan on killing you babe" alastor shakes his head not saying anything he just covers his face. Lucifer tries to think and it hits him. He makes Alastor look at him "you're mother is proud of you! Dont you dare think she would kill you! If everything you have told me about is true if she was down here she would take a single look at you and crying in joy!"