New feelings

//Hello!! Just a waring there is a flashback and there is a Homophobia in the flashback feel free to do what makes you comfortable and if you skip it thats perfectly fine//

Lucifer POV

I get woken up by the need to pee, i open my eyes very slowly not actually want to get up too pee so i take my time, as i open my eyes fully and my vision focuses i see Alastors face, also nose to nose with me, my face gets very hot and i slowly back away, i star at his face admitting to myself 'okay fucking fine hes hot as fuck..' i very slowly get up but something stops me, i look down and Alasastor is gripping my arm tightly, i cant get my arm out of his grasp, its either i wake him up to let me go or i lay here and piss his bed 'if i piss in his bed im going to kill myself.' i move some of his hair out of his face and whisper "Alastor, Alastor let me go i need to pee'' i watch him frown and groan at the sudden physical touch but he doesn't wake up "alastor wake up" i shake him a little bit. His eyes shoot open and he immediately stands up on the bed with shadows behind him and his tentacle shadows out and ready to attack. His eyes are Radio dials and his smile is huge and thin. "Whoa whoa it's just me!" I touch his leg and he looks at me, I see him calm down as he sits back on the bed then lays down facing away from me immediately back asleep.

I stare at him confused "what the fuuuuuuuck..?" I whisper starting to think he never actually woke up but his body went into attack mode anyway. I slowly get up now that he's not holding me and go to the bathroom in his room. His bathroom smells like cinnamon which is really nice. I pee, wash my hands then walk back to the bed. I see Alastor laying with his eyes closed but he's feeling around for something "is he trying to find me??' his ears flatten and i lay beside him again, he grabs my arm and yanks me to him as close as he can wrapping his arms around me tightly. He can't help but smile and nuzzle into him. 'This.. is so nice' I think to myself as I fall back asleep.

Alastor POV

I woke up but lay there with my eyes closed. I look at the time and see it's 6:39 in the morning, I look over at Lucifer, he is nuzzled into my chest smiling in his sleep mumbling random things one of them I can make out as "Alastor you are safe with me" then back to mumbling. My face gets very hot, my chest starts to hurt again and I get a horrible feeling in my stomach like I'm about to throw up. My breathing gets faster. I try to understand what's going on but I can't. Am I sick?? I'm dying?? Why is this happening? Why won't it stop? Why can't I control it, what-' my train of thought is cut off by my stomach, I push Lucifer off of me and sprint to my bathroom. I hunch over the toilet, I dry heave a few times before I throw up, I cough and gag after. I pant as I try to catch my breath from not being able to breathe while I gag. I hear Lucifer get out of bed worried "Alastor?? What's going on? Did you just throw up??" he rushes into the bathroom where i am at.

Lucifer POV

I woke up to being thrown across the bed. I sat up quickly to watch Alastor run into the bathroom and throw up. I ran into the bathroom worried "Alastor?? What's going on?? Did you throw up??" I run to him and hold his hair back. I know it's short but it's still annoying to have to deal with sometimes, I'm sure. I tie it back and rub his back. "Are you sick??" I feel his forehead "you're not running a fever" I watch him throw up again gripping the sides of the toilet "oh dear.. I wait for him to be done, I grab a rag and wipe his mouth, let's get you back to bed.." i pick him up and carry him back to his bed, he lays his head on my shoulder his eyes closed panting trying to catch his breath, i lay him on his bed and cover him up "let me get you a drink" i rush downstairs to find something bubbly to help his upset stomach "where where where" i hear someone walk in. I look over and it's husk "husk!" I ran to him "you make drinks with ginger ale right??" he looked at me concerned and confused ..."yeeeah..?" I grabbed his shoulders. "I need some. I think Alastor is sick. He just threw up a bunch and I need something to help his stomach!!" Husk goes from Concerned to confused to worried "threw up?? As he threw up into the toilet , everything in his stomach was gone??" i nodded worried "please.." husk walked to the bar and grabbed a bunch of bottles "here, i'll go get charlie." he said as he handed them to me and ran upstairs, i did the same im so worried i don't like seeing him like this i don't want to see him weak or sick or anything i want him to be safe and not sick.. I know I'm being dramatic. He's not dying but I'm over protective and paranoid.