Comfort from the Radio demon

//Hey guys i got super bored at work so this chapter came out early i wont be posting multiple things a day and every day like i have been doing, i know ill get busy and wont have the time but i dont want you to get your hopes up on a daily update i will try i promise but for now enjoy!//

~ 3rd person POV ~

Charlie is cleaning up everything. She didn't notice how quickly Alastor left but everyone else did and they were very confused, they didn't see him blushing. Vaggie walked to Lucifer ''what happened what did you whisper to him??" Lucifer smirks and chuckles softly "I am going to have to keep that between him and I sorry Vaggie." lucifer says as he leaves

–A few days later–

~ Alastor POV ~

Cooking some food in the kitchen while listening to some jazz music off a radio i have in there specifically for when i'm cooking. I'm looking back at the recipe card I have. I wrote down my Mothers recipe for her jambalaya. Since that whole incident with the stairs and then Lucifer holding me I have been avoiding him. It doesn't help that every time we do see each other he makes that stupid motion of shaking his behind and pointing to his invisible tail. This is why I don't let anyone know I have a tail. I sigh as I am cutting the ingredients, I realize I need some salt and I start looking for it but can't find it. 'Where is that salt? Every time Angel cooks he doesn't put anything back in the right place. I know he does this on purpose and my point is proven when I find it in the fridge, I growl softly grabbing it. I hear footsteps behind me and based on how light they are I know it's lucifer so I ignore them completely.

I put some salt in and mix. "What are you making? It smells amazing!" I hear Lucifer walk up behind me and peer around me. "Is there enough for me too?" He asked very excitedly, "Yes, there is enough for everyone, this is dinner tonight." I don't look at him. I just focus on cooking. He doesn't go away. He just stands there staring at me cooking, eventually he sits on the counter but he doesn't stop watching, he's watching like he's being graded. "Can you do something else I am trying to focus on?" I can practically feel him smirking "oh am I making you nervous~ I'm sorry my little dear~" my whole body tenses up.

~ Lucifer POV ~

i see him physically tense up i love making him like this i don't know why i get so much joy making him nervous or tense up, most of all i love to get him flustered, to see the blush spread across his cheeks contemplating what to do next, i can't put my finger on why. Well i think i know why but i am never going to think about it because i dont want to and thats that, hes annoying and not to mention EVIL hes the fucking radio demon, his radio broadcast just yesterday was 3 diffrent souls screaming crying and begging for it to end. He is a horrible creature. I don't know how he was even ever human to begin with, people say im bad? Compared to him I might as well be called the purest Angel in heaven.

I do like watching him cook, plus the jazz in the background is a lovely touch to the mood and ambiance. I lean back on my hands, my eyes closed as the jazz music flows through my body. I like jazz but never this much, something is just so much better about when listening to it with Alastor 'there i go again fuck everything is Alastor this and Alastor that ever since we fell down the stairs and i landed on his ass these feelings have gotten so much stronger then they ever had been before, i dont think i felt feelings like this when i was with lilith.. 'Lillith.. I have been so caught up in everything.' i looked down at my wedding ring 'it's been 7 years.. Are you ever coming home? Why are you? Will I ever see you again..? I'm so scared to know the answer to those questions because I think I already do..' my eyes start to burn and tears form in my eyes, i try to keep them contained by blinking but soon enough they are flowing down my cheeks, i sit there staring at my ring with a thick lump in my throat scared to breathe because if i do it was resort in a sobbing sound which will alert Alastor.