𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

It's been a full twenty-four hours since the huge blowup between Ignacio and Quincy.

And if it wasn't one thing, it was another.

Ignacio was so blinded by his rage that he hadn't heard Quinn's pleas for him to stay so she could explain herself.

He doubts he would've stayed to listen to her anyway.

Mad was an understatement.

He was vex.

Once he had reached his home, he rushed to his home office, going straight to his large computer and going for his email, opening up the file that Dalton Ryce had sent him

His jaw was on the floor by the time he had completed reading the information that Mr. Ryce had compiled.

The whole thing was a complete shock to him, but to find out Quincy was gang-affiliated was what took the cake.

Was she just another Mona Lisa? A woman who pretends to fall in love with him and then helps her conspirators steal from him?

But Ignacio still couldn't understand– why couldn't she tell him?

Ignacio had thanked Dalton for his services and said he was no longer needed, hurling his phone to the wall, watching the impact shatter the device in seconds.

But this was only the tip of the iceberg.

It was only Tuesday.

By the time Thursday had hit, Camila was able to intercept the file, going into Ignacio's shared drive and finding the file titled "Avielle Brown", making a copy and emailing it to herself, but forgetting to erase all traces that she had been snooping.

After sending the file to Robin on Tuesday night, Robin has been taking it upon herself to release certain information to the press that would hurt Ignacio's chances of signing with Vortex, knowing that the publicity wouldn't be favorable in the slightest.

Tuesday night was the first act of blowing up Quinn's life, the first headline making her want to dissipate into thin air.

Ignacio Silva's Mystery Woman Seen Leaving Eastern State's Maximum Security Prison in Tears: Damsel in Distress

Then Wednesday morning came, and Quinn had called out of work. She wouldn't have been able to stand in front of her students and teach anything.

It wasn't the best thing to do since winter break started in two days, but she knew her administrators would understand since she had never called in for her sick days before.

Wednesday seemed worse than the day before, feeling the missing presence of Ignacio the entire day while she was home alone.

She had continuously called, texted, and even showed up at his workplace by 9:15 am, but she was shooed away immediately, the receptionist said he didn't come in for work today.