𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

"𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐋?" Ignacio asked Camilla as she was trying to keep up with his long strides.

"No sir, we're still on schedule for your 5 o'clock." Camilla huffed, mentally scolding herself for wearing the new Louboutins she got herself for her birthday.

Without looking at her, he continued to inquire about his afternoon meeting, trying to weigh out the pros and cons of canceling them.

Ignacio has never been a flaky man, if anything, he was the complete opposite. Always punctual and mindfully present.

But the past couple of days have been– different.

Ever since seeing Quinn on Monday at Noemi's school, he's made it his business to see her at least once, whether that was after work and he stops by with dinner, or even in the morning before she heads off for work– he's always made himself visible and available for her.

Robin has also been willfully allowing him to change their pickup and dropoff schedule with Noemi, seeing as though he's been okay with picking her up from school every day of the week.

Robin thought it was unusual at first, but she had merely chucked it up to the holiday spirit.

What a ditz.

Speaking of holiday spirit, there is a topic at large that Ignacio has yet to bring up to Quinn, which is why on this lovely Thursday, he's trying to figure out if he should cancel his meeting with one of his branch's contractors.

They were in the works of building another office infrastructure on the West Coast. Knowing that Ignacio travels often and does business in The Hills, it would cost Ignacio little to nothing to create another building.

Ignacio still couldn't seem to bring himself to say okay to that though. It was like if he gave the okay to start the build, it would be sealing his fate to consistently travel there. Even though Ignacio is grateful for the position he's in, he's a natural introvert.

With only wanting to talk to those closest to him and not having the will to converse with anyone of a lower caliber, building something that's going to have his name slapped on the front means that he'll have to add it to his already long list of priorities.

And that means less time away from his loving daughter.

And Quinn.

"Cancel the five o'clock,' Ignacio affirmed, nodding his head once to himself.

"Sir, if I may, you have already canceled many of your meetings-"

"You may not." Ignacio clipped, the cold look in his eyes causing her to scurry out his personal elevator's doors once they opened, emitting a disgustingly irritated eye roll from him.