𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 seemed to be flying by fast for Quinn, especially with the sequence of events that has been happening recently.

For one, last week was eventful enough as it is with telling Noemi about her and Ignacio's relationship.

But on top of that, they've had to book it from the paparazzi not just once or twice.

But four times.

Quinn loved the rush and adrenaline she felt the first time she got spotted while she was out with Ignacio.

It was like she was an oblivious teenager again, running away from the law for doing something questionably unlawful.

But after the second time– it started getting old.

And pretty soon, Ignacio thought she would end up hurting one of the pests that the world calls paparazzi.

He wouldn't be upset by any means, but he knew the media would eat it up and turn it into something very ugly and racial, even though these are people invading others' privacy.

But we digress.

Currently, Quinn was getting ready for an outing that Nicole had begged her to go to earlier this week.

"Quinn Please! We haven't gone out since Mr. Sexy's birthday bash!" Nicole pouted, leaning against Quincy's desk.

"I don't know Nic, I'm not sure if a night out at the club is a good thing to throw onto a just-prospering relationship, y'know?" Quinn was more than apprehensive, knowing that her man was both overprotective and overbearing when it came to her.

"Is he insecure or something?"

"Insecure?! Ignacio? No-" Quinn chuckled, "More like crazy."

"Ahhhh, got it. Crazy boyfriend. Got it." Nicole rolled her eyes, her sarcasm stinking up the room.

"Nicole, don't be a meanie now." Quinn raised her eyebrows, amused that Nicole had held onto her frustration for so long.

"Come on!"

There it is.

"It's one night! It's just a small thing at a club and I got our names on the list. Tight security and everything." Nicole gave her best puppy-dog eyes, causing Quinn to dishearteningly give in.

"Should I really put this on?" Quinn eyed herself in the mirror while holding up the brown corset top and sage green bottoms.

Throwing the outfit to the side, she went back into her closet, not wanting to waste an outfit on a place where she didn't even feel like going.

𝐌𝐬. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें