𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 & 𝐂𝐨

𝐓𝐇𝐄 beginning of a new month is something that almost everyone looks forward to.

The beginning of a new month is something that almost everyone looks forward to.

Whether that be payday, your favorite series coming back, or even your favorite author finally publishing a book– it doesn't matter, it all calls for happy times and celebrations.

And Ignacio feels the same exact way.

Currently, he is waiting on the CEO and Co-CEO of Vortex, the company he has been gunning to have dual ownership in, and their meeting was supposed to start in about twenty minutes.

Pacing in his office, he continued to spew out all of his ideas for the best conversation to one of his financial advisors, who clearly was too afraid to speak.

"Was that one better?" Ignacio halted his movements, turning to the employee who was quite literally shaking in his boots.

"Ugh, forget I asked." Ignacio huffed, walking behind his desk and taking a seat, massaging his temples as he tried to think of happy thoughts.

These were some of the moments he truly hated in the line of work he was immersed in

Having to deal with people.

But yet, he was the best at it.

He is an exquisite conversationalist, knowing the right angle and topics to hit for an amazing discussion, which means things always go in his favor.

But these company owners were different.

They were too alike to him, in the sense that they don't like fluff, they like to get from point A to point B in a straight line– no circles.

So, that means Ignacio is going to get asked some very blunt questions that he may not have very blunt answers for.

Let's just stop being Ominous– they're going to ask about his love life.

The love life that was almost nonexistent when he had first started doing business with them, has now become the hot topic of the media.

He knew that they would have a lot to say, especially because if there's going to be any publicity around someone who has even a fraction of a percent of Vortex, it better be good publicity.

He thought his relationship with Quinn was going pretty well, from the frequent date nights to the heart-to-hearts they've shared, he actually found himself waiting on a text or call from her.

Which is the most shocking revelation to date.

Getting the call from the receptionist's desk that Mr. and Mrs. Kim were now in the conference room, he shot up from his chair, fixing his tie while he exited his office and to his elevator.