𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌?

Did she have to spell out her not-suitable-for-work desires?

Quinn couldn't believe that this man who had single-handedly made her into an aspiring nymph was forcing her to admit what she wanted.

Now, she knows she can easily say "I want you to fuck me", but her pride is getting in the way- as it always does.

Averting his gaze for a brief moment, she lets her eyes roam around the living area once again, trying to find anything that would deflect the conversation from what it was about to be.

The small chuckle is what broke Quinn from her plan, furrowing her eyebrows and scrunching her nose. "What's so funny?"

"The fact that you can even admit to my face that you would like to use it as a seat." Ignacio chuckled, Quinn's eyes widening at his lewdity.

"Ignacio! What the fuck?!"

"What the fuck is right, mamita." He shook his head, gently grabbing her hand and bringing her out of the living area.

"My bag!-"

"We'll come back for it, don't worry. I just want to finish our little tour," Ignacio shone a beautiful smile her way, making her knees almost buckle beneath her.

Letting Ignacio lead the way, they walked up the grand set of stairs that was further to the right.

They had ventured down the long hallway until the door that was cracked open came into full view, Ignacio opening the door fully so that they could both walk in.

If Quinn gasped one more time, she could've only imagined the kind of respiratory problems Ignacio pondered on her having.

The room was magnificent and more warm-toned than she had originally expected.

Modern, sleek, and cold were the new wow factor for interior designers nowadays, but when she walked into his massive but cozy living space, she couldn't be more than pleased.

Staying afloat with the modern Spanish appeal, his bedroom was adorned with different warm tones of cream and beige, the ambiance inviting to anyone who walked in.

As you enter the room, a gentle warmth envelopes you that is a stark contrast from the world outside of these walls. With the soft lighting and the inviting scent of fresh linen and caramel, Quinn was ready to claim this room as her own.

His room had many similarities to hers, but he was definitely a thousand times bigger with more masculine notes.

Hence there being no fuzzy rugs or pink accents anywhere.