𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Quinn woke up the next morning feeling like something that someone accidentally stepped on.

Literal shit.

Thrashing around to get her sheets off of her sweltering body, she felt like she couldn't ever escape the Hell that she once lived in, feeling like her entire existence was in an existential loop.

What the fuck could Jordan Scott be doing in Ridgewood?

Quinn had chosen one of the few places where she thought he would never show up.

She could've chosen Palm Springs, Miami, New York City, or even fucking Los Angeles.

But no.

She chose rich-ass Ridgewood, where no one in their right mind under a certain tax bracket wouldn't even think of living!

So why the fuck is here?

Quinn laughed at herself before going serious, wanting to give herself credit for calling him out to be the broke bitch he was.

Even if he may not be low on funds anymore, that kind of mentality never leaves you.

Jordan Scott is a leech, the kind of person who you would clutch your wallet and fucking pearls when you're around them.

Not saying he may steal anything from your person, but he'll start to meddle in your life, trying to take everything over like the garden weed he is.

Growing frustrated, Quinn got up to do her morning routine, wanting to get ready for some errands before she met up with Ignacio later on.

Walking into her bathroom, she mentally cursed herself for not putting on her slippers, the cold floor beneath her bare feet sending shockwaves up her nerves.

"Gah!" Quinn jumped, trying her hardest not to lay her entire foot on the tiles, grabbing her toothbrush and toothpaste.

After doing her morning routine, she still couldn't shake the anxiety or the fear that was creeping up behind her, so she did the next best thing after calling Ignacio–because there was no way she was telling him everything that happened to her in her past over the phone–calling the penitentiary.

But that was also a bust.

"Hi, transfer to inmate 037-"