♡35. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏!♡

3rd Person's POV:

"This questioning stops now. We know when a soul arrives, we know when they pass divine judgment, it is our job to ensure these souls are safe"

Y/n glared at Sera and scoffed. "Sera, don't pull up that shit" She said that to warn Sera and also hidden the fact that Y/n herself is starting to realise about how to redeem sinners.

Emily stared at the paper and then the 'You Didn't Know' BGM starts. "But they were right, Sera. They showed us a soul can improve" Emily flies up and shows the orb with the scene of Angel defying Valentino. "He saw the light, Sera. Checked all the boxes that you said would" 

She then flies with the orb and asks the other angels observing the court. "Prove a person deserves a second chance. Now we turn our backs, no second glance?" 

"It's not as simple as you think" Sera sang. Emily flies back up to Sera, who takes her hands. "Not everything is spelled in ink" 

The camera turns back down to Vaggie and Charlie. "It's not fair, Sera" Y/n crossed her arms and Vaggie steps forward and puts a hand on Charlie's shoulder as they sang in union. "Careful, Charlie/Charlotte, keep a cool head"

"No! Don't you care, Sera? That just because someone is dead it doesn't mean they can't resolve to change their ways Turn the page, escape infernal blaze" Charlie pulls away and looks at Sera and she walked around the sphere, The orb shows multiple images of Angel and the others.

"I'm sure you wish it could be so... But there's a lot that you don't know" Sera sang with a guilty expression.

"What are we even talking about, some crack-whore who fucked up already?" Lute slammed her fist on the desk and gestured the sphere which shows Angel. Then she sat on the desk as Adam gestures a blowjob from behind.

"He blew his shot like the cocks in his mouth–" She was cutted off by Y/n putting her LED full mask on as she sang back. "Your Objection is Senseless and Petty!" 

Lute gritted her teeth and put her mask on as well as she flied infront of Y/n with Adam, they sang in union, Lute's tone was filled with hatred towards Y/n's objection while Adam sounded more of trying to explain his POV for Y/n.

"There's no question to be posed. He's unholy, case closed. Did you forget that Hell is Forever!?" Adam traced his hand under Y/n's chin softly then they stood up on the orb, as they glared at Charlie. 

Adam pointed out at Charlie but then got down and walked towards Y/n. "A man only lives once. We'll see you in one month. Gotta say, I can't wait to-" Adam smirked evily as Y/n took a step back.

"Adam..."-Y/n and Sera.

"Come down and exterminate you!" He grabbed Y/n beneath her thigh making her fall into his embrace, as her ass was groped by his other hand, pressing her lower part towards his crotch, making her eye twitch and her cheeks flush.

(Facts about this part: Adam when sang that line was reffering to kill the Sinners for stealing Y/n away and to 'Purify' Y/n by fucking her brains out at the Extermination)

GODDAMNIT YOU PERVERTED HORNY ANGEL WE'RE IN COURT!!

"Wait!"-Emily.

"Shit!" Adam let Y/n go. "What are you saying? Let me get this straight. You go down there and kill those poor souls" Emily flied down and looked at the orb in sadness as Y/n and Adam had poker faces on.