♡27. 𝙎𝙤𝙖𝙥 𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖♡

3rd Person's POV:

"AGH!"

Outside, Y/n got her leg injured by one of the Loans Shark's Fireball they lastly launched on her before Alastor massacred them all. He shrinks back down to his usual self, now satisfied that he's killed a lot of demons today, but he noticed that Y/n's injured.

"Oh dear! Y/n!" He panicked for someone for the first time in this afterlife, and crouched before her, still smiling but his gaze was filled with worry. Y/n looked away from him.

Then without saying a word, she held her breath. When it comes to fake an accident, Y/n's professional. She had to held 20 seconds more to make a state of her weak body condition, fuck this was hard. She at last turned to look at him. 

Seeing her sweaty head, pale sick face, and disheveled hair, he felt angry and heartbroken. He took her in bridal style as a logic formed inside his head:

Mimzy lured the Loan Sharks here = I killed the Loan Sharks = The Loan Sharks injured Y/n = Mimzy was the one who took them near Y/n to injure her = Mimzy was the culprit!

"Oh, Alastor! What a fantastic show! Bravo! As always. Thanks for helping lil' old me out of a tougher spot, you're always such a pal!" Mimzy got out of her hiding spot clapping at the performace Alastor just put up.

A railroad debris falls close to Mimzy, making her back away in surprise. "Oops. Heheh... sorry about the mess, but I'm sure the little General can take care of it for you" Mimzy smiled, but didn't feel really sorry in the first place, Y/n using the likeability she had on Alastor, she tugged his coat a bit, faking a face of sadness.

"I think you should go Mimzy, now." Alastor said with a firm but demanding tone. (This line hits different after what I've just wrote)

Mimzy stared at him confused, and then glaced at Y/n, but he couldn't possibly be mad at her just by someone like Y/n right? An old friend like her? Nonesense! "Oh pff, Alastor, you're such a kidder you! Haha, you are so funny!" She squeezed her cheeks together acting cute.

Alastor's gaze stopped at Y/n who was in his arms, she was trembling, as if she was in pain. "I mean it. You deliberately brought danger to my partner and this place just to have me clean up your mess. I can't have that here" 

"But you love taking care of me! What? You don't actually give a shit about this tacky place, or that Holy Bitch, do ya? Come on, I know you" She poked his chest with every words in the sentence. "You *pokes* heartless *pokes* son- *pokes* of- *pokes* a- *pokes* bitch~"

Alastor moves her finger away rather irritated. He moves around Mimzy before standing in front of her with his microphone stick placed in front, holding Y/n with one arm. "Y/n said it before, I should have listened to her. You are welcome if you actually want to give redemption a shot, but I think we both know that's not really your style, so you need to leave."

Mizmy looked over at Y/n who hide her smile at Mimzy, seeing her planned have worked, Mimzy was shocked. Was she really and Angel? "Fine! Who needs you? Have fun with your little Angel, princess and your little hotel! See if I care!" Insulted and offended, Mimzy turns around and flips Alastor off before walking away.

"I'm sorry...Al" "No you're not, I should of done this from the start" Alastor let her down inside the Hotel.

Husk was rather amused before turning back to the melodrama between Charlie and Lucifer, now with a bucket of popcorn of his own. Angel has his, but he also has a drink to go along with it. Pentious was holding a TV guide by Vox.

"This is really getting good" Angel Dust said. In a heartfelt scene, Lucifer retreats to the lobby while Charlie follows him behind. "Dad, just... help me" "I... I can't" Lucifer replied her hesitantly.

"Why can't you?"-Charlie.

Lucifer turned to Charlie emotionally. "Charlie! You don't understand. Heaven never listens! They didn't listen to me, they won't listen to you!" Those words of made Y/n's last string on control snap, as she walked straight fowards to them.

"You don't know that!" Charlie yelled in protestion. "I do!" Lucifer yelled out in pain, as tears formed in his eyes.

–*SLAP*–

Angel Dust's Popcorns dropped on the floor, the cast and Charlie stared at Y/n and Lucifer in silence and surprise, Alastor's smile stiffen while Vaggie covered her mouth terrified.

"Oh my god..." Vaggie mumbled out subconsiously. The white top hat fall on the carpet, Y/n's eyes narrowed and were filled with agony. Lucifer stumbled by the impact and almost fall on the floor by the burning sensation across his face.

"I like where this is going" Angel Dust mumbled to Husk and shared another handful of popcorns. "You want some?" He offered some to Sir Pentious and Niffty.

He traced his fingers on the now reddish cheek of his, he stared at Y/n in disbeleif. "Heaven never listened? Don't fuck with me Lucifer" For the 1st time in their fucking lifes, Y/n cried infront of them, including Lucifer's.

"You're the one who never listened. You were impatient, troublesome, naive and self centered. I've warned you various time, until things developed I'll suggest them your ideals but YOU never listened to ME" She called him out, spitting all of her thoughts out but also trying to not curse him, since she still have respect over him.

"I-...No Y/n you don't understand! I wanted to give dreams to the Humanity! Giving them Know-" Lucifer got cut off by Y/n. "NO!! YOU'RE WRONG!" She panted heavily as eyes popped out of her hair once again.

"YOU are the one who don't understand, The only reason why this place exist was because of YOU. If you have never given Eve the Apple, HELL WOULDN'T EVEN EXIST AND I WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO DOWN HERE YEARLY AND WIPE DOWN ASSES BY THE TROUBLE YOU'VE CAUSED" She pointed Lucifer's chest. "I listened to your dreams and respected them, giving you suggestions and teaching you what to do and what to not do. And yet, what the actual hell did you do with all those things I've told you?" "THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP THEM WHEN THEY CASTED ME AWAY!? WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANY ACTIONS!? DIDN'T YOU SAY-"

"BECAUSE I LOVED YOU!!!" Y/n yelled out her confession, making Lucifer's cheek tint with another shade of red, Y/n turned back away. "But not anymore" She continued as Angel Dust and Husk were watching this Soap Opera.

"Y/n... I-" "Heaven wanted to execute you right there in court by making Eve eat the Apple" Y/n exposed this to him, Lucifer widen his eyes in surprise by such relevation. "I've begged them to not kill you because you were all that I had in that momment, they've spared your life because of me but didn't inform me about the punishment of casting you away" She hugged herself, walking upstairs.

"I hate you Lucifer, I did everything I could to save you...But it was all in vain afterall since you love Lilith, I need a momment alone" She dissapeared in the Hotel, but they all heard the door slam close.

'She...Loved me?'