♡1. 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜♡

3rd Person POV: 

ºHeavenº

The ethereal realm of Angels. It is where souls go after their departure from life. Heaven is purportedly for the souls who are 'good' and 'redeemed', although the origin of Heaven and its native inhabitants has yet to be revealed. 

Heaven, the glowing city protected by golden gates, It was ruled by beings of pure light. Angels that worshiped good and shielded all from evil. 

Lucifer was one of these angels. He was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for all of creation. But, he was seen as a troublemaker by the elders of Heaven. For they felt his way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world.

"Y/N!!" 

A young voice was heard in the pure white scene, the sound of wings battling against the air, as the sillouette of 2 angels was seen.

Our Heroine, turned her head back and saw nothing but a big and clean empty hall, Lucifer in his teenage(?) age hide himself behind one of the thick white pillars, covering his mouth, trying to hold his laughter, of course, He made out some low snicker, Y/n flew over to him and pinched his cheek. 

"Got'cha, My lord" She gave him a soft smile letting him go, Lucifer giggled and looked around, making sure that no one was looking at them together, he then gave her a small solid sparkle, Y/n gasped and covered Lucifer's hand with that shining object.

"My Lord how did you get this!?..." She yelled a whisper. She remembered that it was forbbinden in Heaven to create without consent from the elders, Lucifer lowered his head upset, noticing that Y/n didn't like the gift he made for her.

"Well...I uh..." He got cut off by her. "What time is it?...Oh my me, don't tell me you've escaped from the lessons again?" Lucifer pursed his lips, upset. "That's because those elders are all SUCH a bummer! You're the only one who I don't get bored of never! All they think are rules rules and rules!" Y/n furrow her brows and shook him slightly by the shoulders.

"Lucifer!" Y/n yelled at him by his name, making him flinch and stood up straight, he averted his gaze at her, she sighed, realising that she was being too harsh. "...That's not the same, My Lord. You'll get into trouble if you get caught, I've known you since you were a small feathery little fella, and I know...How much you've done behind their backs" 

She remains in silent for a momment. "And Yeah, it's very charming the way you think and dream... But-" Lucifer cut him off, raising his palm in between them. 

"'Rules are rules and if you break one you'll face the consequences and be severly punished', Y/n. You've repeat these words for milleniums and milleniums of times that I can even memorize it in reverse" He glanced at her annoyed, but then he look away. 

"I get it... Guess...I'll just throw this away" He looks really sad as he leaves slowly, making her feel pity. "Wait" Y/n said, Lucifer stopped, back facing her as he tries to contain his smile. "It'll be an honor to recieve a gift from you... My Lord" She extended her palm, Lucifer fly to her quickly and gave her the sparkle, then embrace her with a tight hug.

"I'm so glad Y/n! You're the best! That's why you're the best nanny I've ever had!" He twirled her around, she was being suffocated, but she smiled. 

"Haha... I'm the only Nanny that you ever had... But it's Good to see you happy again...Starlight" He let her go and left her to let her do her job, She feels like this could go on forever and ever with Lucifer, she didn't know what feelings was having for Lucifer, but it felt good.

【☆☆☆】

"Hey Y/n..." Lucifer mumbled, laying his head on the Servant's lap, as she placed his wide brim Top hat to the side and brushed his hair with her fingers. "What is it, My Lord?" "Say... You'll still be respecting and supporting my dreams, right?" She sighed, knowing that he only asked her this whenever he was depressed or upset by whatever the Elder Seraphims has told him.

"My Lord, even if Heaven reveals against you and betrays you, I'll stay by your side and betray Heaven" She devoted her life towards him ever since he was born. "But of course, it's the best for it to NOT happen" She raised her head and stared at the ceiling of his room.

"Well, I don't believe it" He crossed his arms, and pouted. "Why whould I lied to you, My Starfire?" She carressed his cheek, staring down at him, he seems to be stunned by the sudden touch, his pale cheeks were slowly tinted with a shade of rosy pink. 

They made a long staring contest and Lucifer suddenly stood up, he flapped his wings, which were puffed out by the sudden rush of emotions. "I...I'm not a child anymore Y/n! I don't need to be treated with such affection! And you shouldn't show this to everyone! Who knows what troubles you might get into?" He exclaimed and walked towards the balcony.

"Why such a furious tone, Starfire?" His breath hitched and flew away to avoid the fact he had feelings for her, milleniums ago. "I'm leaving!" He last said, much to Y/n's surprise.

【☆☆☆】

"Y/n, I want you to take a look at this, please take a closer look, my dearest" Sera smiled softly at her, Y/n placed a string filled instrument on the side and flew towards Sera. "What is it? My Lord?" Lucifer was present as well, as his curiosity got the best of him, he approached Y/n and stood beside him, looking at the Sphere filled with blue and green places, they've zoomed in to the place they've created.

From the dust of Earth, they created Adam and Lilith. Equals as the first of mankind.

"This is the Eden Garden we've created, about Humanity, we believe that some place as beautiful as Earth, we must make living things with subconcious and an Inteligence that resembles god's image and likeness out of love for the purpose of sharing love. The first Man and woman on Earth, Adam and Lilith. With them, they'll slowly get intimated and create such a big and great family" Y/n smiled at the sight of such beautiful paradise.

Lucifer stared at the female human in amazament. Y/n stared back at him, then back at the Sphere, which shows Lilith.

Lucifer watched as the angels began to expand the universe in their ways. But despite being equal, Adam demanded control, and Lilith refused to submit to his will. She fled the Garden. Drawn in by her fierce independence, Lucifer found her and the two rebellious dreamers fell deeply in love.

Y/n didn't undertstand, what was this woman has that she doesn't?

–*SNAP*–

Something in Y/n's soul has corrupted.