♡9. 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩, 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙋𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧♡

(Warning for the end of the season 1 plot: I'll make Y/n and Lucifer go to Ozzie's)

3rd Person's POV:

"Okay, so, Al. You're sketchy as fuck and you clearly see what I'm trying to do here as a joke"

As Charlie turns away, glowing red symbols start to appear beside Alastor which quickly disappear after Charlie turns back to Alastor.

"But, I don't. I think everyone deserves a chance to prove they can be better. So, I'm taking your offer to help. On the condition that there be no... tricks or voodoo strings attached." She made various hand sign, Alastor rolled his eyes and held Y/n close to him, as if he was even afraid of her vanishing if he let go.

And Y/n was getting uncomfortable by it so she shove him off of her, Alastor was clearly unamused but couldn't do anything, you bitch in terms of power is stronger than him in everyway. He glaced sideways back at Charlie and smirked widely.

"Ś̸͙̺̥̰̯͙̭͆̏͂ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅ, i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅt̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅ's̴̹̀̎̇͗̍͗̾̋̏̈͐͒̕͠͠ͅ ǎ̴̯̀͠ d̶̡̲̗̼̮̤̤̳̲͖͓͍͔͓̓̎̽́̽̏̐͂̆͆͘͘͘ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ǎ̴̯̀͠l̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆, t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅḥ̸̨̧̗̮̖̽̂̓̀̍̋͋́̅̃͘͜͝ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝?" He twirls his mic staff and presents his hand for a handshake as green energy bursts throughout the hotel. Y/n noticed this and even if she didn't like Lilith's daughter, she can't see Charlie getting into danger, she slapped Alastor's hand away.

"Ahahaha. Alastor, No. No shaking, and no deal, as the Hell's General, aka, THE righteous hand of Lucifer, I hereby order that you help with this hotel" She demanded with authority as some Satanic eyes popped out of her horns and hair instead of Celestial Eyes, her tone filled with a hint of irritation.

"For as long as you desire. Of course!" Charlie added in the end, smiling nervously at Alastor, Y/n gaze back at the Radio Demon, his eyes widen and her smile seems stiff, then he chuckled. A howling wolf can be heard in the background as Charlie looks over to Vaggie for approval. 

"Hmmm..." Alastor rubbed his chin as if he was thinking, then retracted his Mic Staff. "Fair enough!" Though Y/n sees that he has other things hiding to help Charlie to fulfill her dreams.

Guess that I'll have to educate this blondie so that she could use her title and status right and not be so... Disney-alike

Alastor then walked around, looking curiously at everything while humming as his shadow kept pushing Y/n to walk beside him until he finally stops infront of Vaggie. 

"Smile, my dear! You know you're never fully dressed without one! You really should be more like your dear tall friend here. She really has a charming and enchanting smile" Vaggie gritted her teeths, while Alastor held Y/n's shoulder and kept humming in amusement, walking away. "So where is your hotel staff?" He asked repently to the blondie.

Vaggie stared at Alastor dead in the eyes, and Y/n slide away from him, Vaggie pulled her behind her to prevent Y/n getting 'Sexually Harrased'. Alastor adjust his monocle. 

"Ohohoho, you're going to need more than that" He replied with a wide grin, then walked towards Angel Dust. "And what can you do, my effeminate fellow?"