♡7. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚♡

3rd Person's POV:

"Extermination Day is here again, bitches. We're going to go down and exterminate demon's asses"

Adam annouced with a smirk the Exorcist and Lute cheered alongside him. Adam then put on a stern expression, staring at them serious. "You ladies can kill all those fucking sinners I don't care...But again, I'll inform you guys once more" He glared at the girls. 

"If you come across Y/n, don't fucking hurt her, it's like...I don't know, like a Demand from your superior! Yeah, that! Either she's killing you bitches or I'm killing you whores if you dare to even touch a strand of her hair" Lute's expression went stiff while Adam was still talking about making a rule of illegalizing Y/n being hurt.

"Trust me, she IS the only one in Heaven that knows how Exorcists fucking die!" He inhale deeply and exhales, smirking again and made a rock hand signs.

"Haha, yeah! ANYWAYS! Ladies, let's fuck shit up!" Then a BGM of a Guitar Sting was heard. "ATTACK!!!" Adam pointed the portal with a singing yell.

Y/n somehow, while looking out of her office, she looked at the sky, seeing a portal.

Oh, Extermination day's already here?

【☆☆☆】

"Ok, last assholes before leaving you fucking whores!" Adam exclaimed, pulling out his Guitar-Axe out of a dead sinner's head, then a full head mask of an Exorcist rolled to his side. 

He lowered his gaze, confused, then looked up, seeing a familiar one horn, broken full head mask with much similarities to his, Y/n tossed one of the injured but unconcious Exorcist at Adam's feet and walked up to him with a Stern look.

He took a step back and pointed his weapon on Y/n's neck subconciously. He was just trying to scare her off, he has no desire in killing the woman of his dreams. 

"Hey! What are you trying to do ya bitch!? Can't you see we're in the middle of cleaning this place!? FUCK OFF!" In other words, He wanted Y/n to evacuate, he would rather die again than seeing her getting injured.

"Leave"  That was all she said, or rather than that, She demanded. Adam raised an eyebrow. "Huh? What? I- LEAVE!? ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS!? ME!? WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME TO LEAVE BEFORE TIME YOU DAMN FALLEN!? AREN'T YOU ASHAMED!?" She stared at him intensely through her mask.

"Adam, Leave" The said man's remained in silent, then groaned in frustration, he withdrew his weapon and knelt before Y/n, holding her shoulders and placing his forehead on her chest. "What am I even going to do with you...Fuck...I'm losing it...

He stood up and opened his wings. "Retreat! All Exorcist, fall back!" Adam left with all the rest of the Exorcist following from behind. 

Y/n stared at the corpse of the sinners in disgust, and then left the scene after saving the asses of sinners who didn't got killed. Y/n pointed at the Clock Tower and then a small light spot gained on her fingertip, beaming right towards the numbers on the Clock, restarting the timer again for the 7th time.

"Happy New Years, You pathetic Hell residents"

The main story opens to Charlie singing about how she believes she is some sort of failure as the countdown to the next extermination resets for another year, and the demons go about their business. 

Y/n informed Charlie that the Extermination's over as she was ordering her soldiers to clean the scene up, Charlie heads towards The Hotel's balcony as she releases fireworks that signals the rest of Hell that the Extermination has ended. 

A handful of demons are seen checking the area to see if the coast is all clear. Camilla Carmine opens the blinds to her room, revealing the display of fireworks. The camera then proceeds to show Zestial and Zezzi, as well as Lucifer himself hiding in the shadows, present in the same room as her.

At The Porn Studios, Velvette takes a selfie with Vox whereas Valentino is not amused when he sees that he got a text from his employee.

Odette and another demon pull out an angelic spear from a corpse and leave as the cannibals waiting nearby pounce on her dead body. then Rosie crosses out Franklin's name from the sign above their business. A demon can be seen cleaning up what's been left of the Extermination as other demons begin to freely walk about in the open.

And of course, every year after the Extermination there are sinners trying to take over empty places without owners in the Pentagram city.

Angel Dust, the Spider Pornstar demon, exits a car after finishing up with his latest client. He tells them not to tell anyone he's hooking up with 'randos', only for the man to call him a slut. Angel Dust mocks him before going to purchase some drugs which are promptly stolen. In an airship above Angel, starts demolishing territory as he attempts to conquer the turf with his Egg Boiz. However, he is interrupted as throws a bomb into his ship and threatens him for starting a turf war with her.

【☆☆☆】

At the news station, The logo for 666 News is shown on a black background, which is followed by the day's newscast. "Good afternoon, I'm Katie Killjoy." A female host with a gayish(?) voice introduced. 

"And I'm Tom Trench! Chaos out at Pentagram City today as a turf war is raging on the west side!" Then a host with a face mask on followed. An image of Sir Pentious trying to be hip, followed by a drawing of Cherri flipping the bird is shown.

"Between notable kingpin, Sir Pentious, and self-proclaimed spunky powerhouse, Cherri Bomb!"-Tom.

"That's right, Tom! After the recent Extermination, many areas are now up for grabs! Demons all over Hell are already duking it out to gain new territory!"-Katie.

 A live clip of Cherri and Sir Pentious's clash is shown. "Those two seem to be really going at it, huh?" Tom asked. 

"Looks like they're fighting tooth and nail *fishes out a tooth and a nail respectively from her mug of coffee* for that hot spot! *proceeds to swallow said tooth and nail*" Katie did the weird thing. 

"*Looking over at the live broadcast focusing on Cherri* And I'd sure like to nail her hot spot! *wiggles eyebrows* Hoohoo!"-Tom.

"Haha, you are a limp-dick jackass, Tom! Or should I say *pours scalding hot coffee onto his crotch* no dick?" Katie kept her unchanged smile, looking as if she was mocking. Tom curls over in pain. "Ugh...not again!" 

"Coming up next, we have an exclusive interview with the daughter of Hell's own head honcho who's here to discuss her brand new passion project! All that and more, after the break! *crushes her mug in her hand and turns to Trench who's still in pain* Suck it up, you little bi-!" Katie's outburst was cutted off by The news cast and goes on a commercial break.