♡12. 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚♡

3rd Person's POV:

"Hello!" 

Charlie's voice echoed in the Embassy. "Stop greeting Char, no one's working here aside of me" "Huh? Then what about your soldiers? Should they be training?" They're self concious entities when I summon them, but rest of the time they're not here" They talked as they walked ahead to the front desk.

Then they comes to the front desk with no one but a single bell. Charlie taps the bell to ring it, and at the instant, a golden scroll and feather ink pen floats from above over to her. "Just sign the paper dear" Charlie smiled a bit awkward. "Ok...Also creepy" Y/n rolled her eyes through her mask.

The scroll and feather flies up before disappearing. Right then, the twin doors slide open to show Charlie the meeting room, and she enters inside the dark room with no one around. "Uh...hello? Is anyone here?" Charlie asked, The lights suddenly switched on, revealing 2 angels at the end of the room, with one being a exorcist lieutenant, Lute  and the big boss leader of the Angel Army, Adam, who is eating a rib in his hand.

"'Sup!" Adam greeted "Holy Shit!" Charlie exclaimed in surprise, immediately fell down after getting surprised by the sudden appearance of two angels in the room. 

"Y/n?"-Lute.

"Lute"-Y/n.

"Slut"-Lute.

"Adam's flat chested sex toy?"-Y/n

Lute's eyes widen in rage after hearing Y/n's insult that and slammed her fist on the table. "FUCKING SINFUL DICK SUCKING TRAITOR!!" Adam stared at Lute and raised an eyebrow. "Damn Lute, Chill" "BUT SIR-" "Ah ah ah" Adam raised a finger and wiggled it as a no. "I've already told ya, those are just innocent little names Y/n throws at people who she knows for a long while! No big a deal! So how're you doing these days Sugar Tits?" He placed his ribs down and leans against the table.

"Better without seeing your face" Adam's brow twitched a bit in irritation hearing her response. "Oh, you think you're SO hot shit now you get to fuck and choke on Lucifer's cock, ain't it you bitch?" "So Vulgar as always I see. And negative, I didn't get to see him, not a single time" Adam scoffs. 

"Pfft, Yeah right. You think I'd believe that shit you're saying?" Y/n rolled her eyes by Adam's immature acts. Charlie got back up and readjusts herself to introduce herself properly. "Hi, I'm Charlie. My dad asked me if I could meet you"

Adam afirms that he knows about his as he ate his rib like a buzzsaw. " It's nice to meet you" Charlie extended her hand towards Adam.

"Totally. It's nice to meet you, too" Adam smiled at Charlie and reaches over to give her a handshake, and as she was about to shake his hand, her hand slips right through, revealing him to be a hologram, fizzing on and off after being touched, which freaks Charlie out.

"Ha! I fucking got you. Did you see that?" He turned to Lute and she nodded, glaring at Y/n. "Ha. Good shit" Adam talked again. 

"Uh...so, wait. You aren't here?" Charlie asked in confusion. "No, you think I'd come down there? Heh No, I mean, I love the vibe, totally, I love your tunes. Pretty fucking hardcore, don't get me wrong. But! it's such a bummer! man. Everything down there's just so "eugh", ya know? Heh Ew" Y/n after hearing that narrowed her eyes and glared at Adam, the man of course noticed it, and his smile stiffen a bit. 

"Well...Uh, fuck. I would get down there if Y/n's willing to see me of course heh" He rubbed his nape, kind of not used to the fact of Y/n hating him genuinely, his face shown a slight frown but then the smug smile reappeared.

"Right. So, I'm happy we've got this opportunity to meet. There's a project that I've been working on that I really want to talk to you about-" Charlie was cutted off by Adam, who putted his finger on Charlie's lips to quiet her down for a moment. "Hey, hey, hey, hey, slow down. We've got time. How about we get to know each other a little. Mmm. How about lunch? You hungry? I got you"

Adam takes a plate of ribs he's been eating toward Charlie. "Here's my personal favorite. You'll love it. Y/n, you want some?" Y/n's eyes narrowed. "You think I'm that stupid?" Adam frowns. "Ok fine, geez... For fuck sakes"

Charlie smiled a bit confused and thanked Adam for the ribs. She went to take a piece of a rib, but her hand past right through them, also revealing to be a hologram, as they fizz on and off from the touch, and Adam laughs.

"I got you again, bitch! HAHAHAHA!! Fuckin' hilarious!" Charlie made a small unamused chuckle alongside Adam's hyper laughter. Y/n couldn't stand this and slapped Adam's face with a small force.

"Oh? Someone's fiercy after going down hell ain't it?" He smirked at Y/n "Up Yours, Dick" She flipped him off. 

"It's Dick-Master* Sweet Cheeks" Adam corrected her and gave her a wink. "The Hell with you? Bastard..." She crossed her arms and smiled with an annoyed tone.

【☆☆☆】

The Meeting with Adam isn't going well, Charlie looked bored, propping herself on her elbows while listening to Adam exaggeratingly boasting himself and his sex life while Y/n was sitting on the chair beside her with her leg crossed.

"So, I was playin' this gig, and for some fuckin' reason, this virtue chick was diggin' on the drummer, and it's like, 'do you know who I am? I'm fuckin' Adam. I'm the original dick'" He pointed his dick down the table, making Y/n cringe in disgust. 

"All dicks descend from me. You think you want drummer dick? No way! I'm the Dick-fuckin' master!" Then he ate a mouthfull of rib sloppily. "So, anyway, then we fucked, and it wasn't as delicious as Y/n's pussy but it was awesome. What'd you do this weekend? No, not you Blondie. I'm asking Y/n here" 

Y/n coughed slightly in embarrasment by how he talks about their sex life with such calm tone, she toss at him her handkercheif. "You're eating like a pig again. Clean up you dumb fuck" He stopped chewing and he took the handkercheif and used it properly.

"Thanks...Uh, Y/n" He smiled genuinely at her. "Save it, I just needed to get rid of that fabric to get myself a new one down here" She crossed her arms.

Then Charlie realised something. "Wait, your name is Adam? Like the first man Adam, that means you...Oh..." She turned to look at Y/n then back at him. 

Charlie puts the pieces together, realizing this is the reason why her mother left him, why Y/n was in Hell and why she was in this meeting instead of Lucifer, making her wince. "That explains so much" She mumbled.

Adam ate another rib and made a rock hand sign. "I know. I fucking rock. And I'll rock Y/n's brain out if I was down there as well" He snickered. "You're SO Fucking gross" Y/n spat out, making out an angry growl. 

Charlie brushes off the awkwardness from Adam and gets to her subject of matter in hand.

"Well, Adam, sir. Mr. Adam, sir"-Charlie.

"Call me, Dickmaster"-Adam.

"Adam" Charlie deadpanned. "You seem like a smart... well, stand up guy" Y/n raised a brow and said subconciously. "He is?"

Adam picked his teeth and hums in agreement. "And I know you are the leader of the angels. And you are a big thinker, a revolutionary. A-A genius!" "I mean, your words babe"

"Who would really love to put his name on something" "Fucking love putting my name on shit! Shit's the best!" Adam yelled excitedly. "Remember when I put my name on your lower abdomen Y/n!?" "CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT OUR SEX LIFE!?" Y/n yelled out.

"It's a solution to our biggest problem!"-Charlie.

"Oh, Herpes. Yeah, that's a bitch"-Adam.

–*Y/N FACEPALMING SOUND*–