♡20. 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨♡

3rd Person's POV:

"This year's Extermination was brutal, far more even than years past. We have assessed that about 16% of the population was lost. With the angelic legions now returning twice as quickly, I think it prudent we-"

Carmilla is interrupted as Velvette opens the door and walks in, on the phone. "Yes, I've got it handled, Vox. Are you doubting me? Really? Me? That's what I thought. Hahaha Yes, I know. They're all a joke Haha, Oh shit wait. The Angel's there I take back what I've said Hah. Thank you, V. See you soon. Kisses, darling"

Velvette sat on the opposite side of Carmilla, right beside Y/n, she placed her hand underneath her chin and winked at Y/n. "How you've been Darling? Wanna hangout after this?" "Ho! I'll pass thank you" Y/n smiled politely, declining her offer.

'Why the hell is everyone trying to flirt with my partner!? MINE!'-Alastor.

"Nice of you to join us, Velvette. Will your... colleagues be joining?" Carmilla snarled by Velvette's disrespectful attitude. "No, they have better shit to do than to listen to an old windbag who thinks she's tough shit. I'm here to represent" Velvette took a photo of Carmilla and put on shit filters on it.

"Velvette, could you please put off the phone, my eyes hurt with such flash" Velvette looked over at Y/n with a poker face then smiled a bit apologetic and lowered her phone, placing it back to her pocket.

"Oh right, yes!...Yes of course!" She twirled her Hair a bit flustered by Y/n's sudden saying. "Charming. So, as I was saying, we need to discuss-" Carmilla was cutted off again by Velvette raising her hand in the air. 

"Yes?" Carmilla sounded so done. "On the subject of discussion..." Velvette takes out the head of an Exorcist and throws it onto the table. The other overlords look at it and mutter to each other.

"Holy Shit!"-Zeezi.

"Oh Tasty..." Alastor smirked evily and tilted his head by the dead Exorcist, then he realised that Y/n was also there. 

O...Olivia? (Random name that won't affect to the story)

He looked over and saw her petrified smile, lights flickered in the room as she curled her fist on the table, looking fixated and horrofied.

'Worried... Guess I'll treat her some Rice Pudding when we get back. They say sweet stuffs makes people feel better'-Alastor.

Y/n and Carmilla narrowed eyes and turned their gaze towards Velvette. "Where did you get this?" "We found it during Extermination day. If these Holy Rollers can be killed, no offenses to Miss General, the game has changed" Velvette stood up on the table.

"We can take the fight to them. The boys and I have come up with a full assault plan-" Velvette stops talking and she and the other overlords look at Zestial, who is sipping his tea loudly and aggressively to drown out her. "If it be true thee and thy colleagues desire to war with such meagre proof, thou art far more... foolish than I be thought" 

What is this? The day of cutting people off when they speak? Oh right, I forgot, this is Hell, no one gives a shit about your opinion.

Velvette scoffs. "Meagre proof? It's a dead fucking Exorcist. I'd say that's pretty fucking definitive. You going blind, old man?" Y/n narrowed her eyes by her Respectless manners (Lmao). "Velvette, Language please" Velvette looked over at the Angel and crossed her arms.

"But Miss General! You can't be fucking serious ain't it!? You know perfectly that this weakass Holy bitch's dead being killed by a sinner or something! Plus, on Extermination day-" "That Holy bitch you've just insulted was one of my soldiers Velvette, are you deaf?" Y/n glared at her, as eyes popped out of her hair.

Velvette has remained in silent, still standing on the table, she furrowed her eyes, kind of upset of her rather disrespectful act towards Y/n, she reflected herself and apologised. "Yeah, I'm- I'm sorry Miss General. Just don't hate me, please" Y/n nodded, as an act of forgiveness and calming herself down, that's what angel does right? Forgive bitches who think they are redeemable.

Zestial and Carmilla were rather surprised that Velvette put her ego down just to apologise to Y/n, he'll flow with the vibe Y/n just put in scene. "We know not how this perished. Mayhaps t'was not by a demon's hand at all. If we rush to war without knowing mightn't, they purge all of Hell for daring an uprising?" 

The other overlords mutter in agreement. Velvette notices Carmilla's guilty expression and smiles. "Oh, I get it. So Grandpa is too Pussy to fight, so I guess there's no point, right?" Zestial narrowed his eyes still smiling but he was starting to get pissed.

"Oh, what's the matter, Fossil? Too senile to make a real power grab for-" Velvette was cutted off by Carmilla, who starts to get into her face, expressing outrage while singing, 'Respectless'. 

Y/n pulled out a Spanish wooden Guitar and played the strings as an emotionless BGM machine that she was.

'Where did she even get that?'-Alastor.

Carmilla seemed to flare up after seeing the head to the point where Velvette started singing out of suspicions that Carmilla knows something, to which she ends the meeting immediately. 

As the Overlords leave, Alastor notices something too, and spots Frank, ordering him to follow Carmilla and Zestial. Frank sneaks into the office where Zestial consults with Carmilla, revealing that she was the one who killed the Exorcist.

"Al...I'll be leaving sooner ok? If the Egg Boi get to know some information, please let me know as well" She tilted her head and smiled at him. Alastor seems to know what type of emotion she was feeling at that moment, he nodded and respected her decision, but also couldn't help but worry if some filthy demons wanted to do something with her.

Y/n walked down the streets as she started singing with Vaggie and Carmilla 'Whatever it Takes'. 

(I'm just doing the Y/n part since Vaggie you can hear her in the OG song)

Y/n danced in the street twirling her pocket sized weapon. "When I first met your face, I just wanted to use you just for my Vengeance"

She looked up as she climbed up a building, starting to parkour. "But you've gained my trust, you have touched my Heart... But there's so much I wished that I could say!"

She placed her hand over her chest and waved her Weapon, killing a Sinner near her. "So I~! I'll be your Guardian~!"

She opened her arms and leans against the edge of the building. "Do whatever it takes, I'll make the mistakes! I'm willing to sacrifice my glory for you, partner..." She raised a hand on Heaven which was seen in the red sky of the Pentagram City, as if she was trying to reach it.

"And I don't know what we might face But I know I can't replace you So I'll do anything to save you!!" Carmilla and Y/n sang in the same time.

"And I will try to make your dreams come true!" Vaggie sang and Through cutted scene the 3 (Suspected Angels Lmao) sang at the same time 'Whatever we go through'.

Then they were translade to a BG with a pretty evening alike shades, as Y/n raised her hand, Carmilla opening her arms while Vaggie placed her hands on her chest. 

"I know I~!"-The Fallen Females.

"I'll be your Keeper~!"-Carmilla.

"I'll be your Armour~!"-Vaggie.

"I'll be your Guardian~!"-Y/n.

"Whatever it takes!"-The Fallen Females.

"I'll make the mistakes!"-Carmilla

"I'll make the mistakes!"-Vaggie.

"I'll make the mistakes!"-Y/n.

"Whatever it takes"

The last scene cuts to Y/n, who was standing on the building looking at Heaven, standing at the edge as the wind blew through her hair. Unlike Vaggie, whose eyes filled with Determination looking at Heaven, Y/n's eyes were filled with Sadness and Long for the once place she lived.

I have to stay strong...You do this for him to stay safe.