♡10. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙨♡

3rd Person's POV:

"This whole place is more lively thanks to you, Al. With all sincerity of my heart, my Dearest Deer"

Y/n clapped her hand together and smiled gracefully at him, Alastor still doesn't seems to be very used to Y/n's sudden words but he fixed his monocle and laughed it off. "No problem my dear! I'm always glad to help! Even more if it involves you!"

"This amazing!" Charlie rubbed her cheeks excitedly, Vaggie just crossed her arm. "It's... okay"

"Hahaha! This is going to be very entertaining!" He pulled Vaggie towards Charlie and Y/n into a hug.

He then lets go of Vaggie and summons a fireball, launching it to the hotel ceiling just so he could distract Charlie fast enough for him to shove Vaggie offscreen. He dresses himself in a tux and matching top hat. 

"You have a dream! *twirls Y/n, and then dresses Charlie up* You wish to tell! *turns to Vaggie who's now on the floor* And it's just laughable *turns back to Charlie and tosses her mid-air* But, hey, kid, what the hell?" Alastor sang. The background behind changes to neon colored lights featuring two apples and a skull.

Y/n's outfit turned into one similar to Rosie's dress, as the musical kept going, getting to the end. "They'll spend a little time, down at this Hazbin Ho-" Alastor was cutted off as the Hotel door explodes, ending the music and knocking Niffty with the door offscreen. Charlie, Alastor, Angel Dust, and Vaggie look outside.

A war ship has made an appearance outside the hotel. "The fuck?" Y/n couldn't help but curse, she walked up outside first but someone held her wrist. 

"Be careful my dear! We don't want this to turn ugly am I right?" Alastor tilted his head and smiled at Y/n. "I can handle this-" "Well, I disagree! Stay back please!" He insisted and pulled Y/n behind him.

Of course, in a change of scene, their outfit turned back normal. "Hah! Well, well, well. Look who it is harboring the striped freak! We meet yet again, Alastor!" The snake demon exclaimed in pride as all the main cast artstyle disturned into Alastor's artstyle.

Alastor raised and eyebrow as he smiles in confusion. "Do I know you?" He placed his finger on his chin. Sir Pentious's ego deflates and went into the ship again. "Oh, yes you do! And this time, I have the element of- SURPRISE! Ahaha! I'm so evil!" Y/n deadpanned by Sir Pentious remarks, tilting her head.

No you're just stupid

Alastor looked over at Y/n and tilted his head with a smile as a big laser appread infront of both powerful demons. "May I handle this now My dear?" The Deer asked for permission of the Fallen, she crossed her arms and closed her eyes, looking away smirking.

"I permit you, I'm too tired to handle this" With a snap of a finger, an otherworldly dimensional portal opens with tentacles and shadow demons emerging from it, destroying Sir Pentious's ship while he is inside. 

Alastor can then be seen finishing it off as he clenches his fist with a few drops of blood dripping off his hand. Alastor and Y/n then shown grinning menacingly in satisfaction for a moment as the others look at him in shock and horror.

Then Alastor suddenly hold Y/n's hand and turned back to stare at the rest of the cast. "...Well, I'm starved! Who wants some Jambalaya? My mother once showed me a wonderful recipe for Jambalaya. In fact, it nearly killed her! Hahaha! You could say the kick was right out of Hell! Ohoho, I'm on a roll! Yes, sir! This is the start of some real changes down here! The game is set! Now....Stay tuned. Hahaha...!" They walked back towards the Hotel, Angel Dust blew a kiss towards Husk before fixing his hair.

Then the Happy Hotel's name turned into 'Hazbin' by Alastor's magic, Y/n raised her head and looked back at Alastor. "That's a pretty decent name" "I concur" Alastor fixed his bow.

"You should treat your palm, is bleeding"-Y/n.

"Kind enough to do it for me? My Lady?"-Alastor.

"No, do it yourself"-Y/n.

【☆☆☆】

At night, Alastor was wearing a 'Kiss the Cook' apron and took off his coat with uplifting sleeves as he finished the big pot of Jambalaya, of course, the cast shared the Jambalaya, ofc, except Vaggie since she still don't trust him. Y/n stared at her plate, not knowing what to do.

"Have a taste My dear!" Alastor suggested, then he looked at her confused state, kind of knowing what's happening. "You've...Never used a spoon before?" "Well...I don't really need to eat so I never really got to use it?" He stared at her with the same petrified smile.

At last he sighed, still smiling and leans against the table, the rest of the cast stared at them both intriguied of what Alastor might do next, well SUPRISE, he grabbed the spoon and took a big portion of the Jambalaya, with a hand underneath the spoon, he extended towards Y/n's mouth.

"Say 'Ah'" Y/n stared at the spoon, and back at the Radio Demon. "...Pardon?" "Say Ah! I'm feeding you my dear!" She opened her mouth and then he shoved the spoon inside her mouth slowly. "There you go! How does it taste?" She chew it and narrowed her eyes.

Then she widen her eyes in surprise. "It's so good. You're such a great cook Al" That compliment made Alastor ego busted up, then he snickered. "Such words you flatter me my dear! Here, have another taste!" Then he started to feed her until they finished the plate.

Charlie was staring at their interaction in awe as hearts popped out of her head, Vaggie just pulled them to their rooms to sleep.

"Well, thanks for the Jambalaya" Y/n wiped her mouth with a tissue. "Wait a minute my dear, you have some sauce still stained on there" Alastor informed her, which made herself to trace her fingers on the edges of her lips. 

"No no Darling! Not There" He then leans forward and traced his thumb on Y/n's lips, then he licked the thumb. "There you go! Now good night sweetie!" He stared at her, tilting his head while smirking.

She walked up the stairs and left the scene. Alastor after seeing her leave, he placed his hand on his forehead. "What am I even doing?..." While Y/n is just-

Was he trying to Rizz me up?