♡24. 𝙉𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮-𝙞𝙣𝙜♡

3rd Person's POV:

Everyone scatters to get the place tidy and ready for Lucifer. Pentious and Niffty bakes cookies, then Niffty starts sweeping and Husk is cleaning up. Alastor walks in and watches Razzle and Dazzle put up a "Wellcum Daddy" banner up. 

Angel puts on some makeup before closing the mirror, revealing to be Niffty staring creepily at him, making Angel recoil back in surprise.

"Al...Uh... H-How do I look?" Y/n tapped Alastor from behind, making him crack his head to behind, not turning his body. Then he turned normally and smiled. "Just stunning as you always does my dear! Oh! How lovely! You even bothered to put on a skirt! Tho, it's not my birthday..." He smirked and pulled Y/n close to him.

"Well...That's because Lucifer's coming..." Alastor walked Y/n down to the lobby carefully but kind of unamused. "Oh he is? What a tragedy it is then. You're dressing up for him?" Y/n's breath hitched and faked a smile. "Heavens no! I just wanted to show him that I'm doing good even in Hell" She loosen her tie a bit and ruffled her hair.

She got to the Lobby beside Alastor and Charlie sighed. "Okay everyone, it's showtime!" Charlie opens the door, revealing to be Lucifer, excited to see his daughter.

"Charlie!"-Lucifer.

"Hey Da-" She doesn't get to finish because Lucifer hugs her really tight like a bear. Unbeknownst to them, Alastor and Y/n was right behind them, with his wicked smile strained and left eye twitching in anger when Alastor saw Lucifer, knowing that he had spend more time with Y/n than him.

"Oh it's so good to see you. Haha!" " It's uh, good to see you too, Dad" Charlie strained, hoping her dad let her breath, Lucifer quickly let her go. " Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!" Charlie smiled nervously as 2 Egg Boiz pops some party poppers as a warm welcome. KeeKee curls up to Lucifer and rubs her face against his legs. Lucifer notices her and goes all enchanted by her cuteness. He knees and rubs her head. "Oh! Hewwo KeeKee!"

Weird...That One eye Cat never purred with me.

Razzle and Dazzle flies by and Lucifer greets them. "Razzle, Dazzle. Oh Hoo hoo! Look how much you haven't grown. Still fun sized. You taking care of my wittle girl?" Then he grabbed the 2 dumb goats that shares the same braincell and speaks in a very deep ominous threatening tone. "Ý̴̥͙̘̇̈́̇̃͒̿́͘͘͝͝ͅŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅu̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓ b̸̼̋͛̑͆̈́͗̿̅ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅt̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ b̸̼̋͛̑͆̈́͗̿̅ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝" Then he snickered and wandered around the Lobby.

"Wow! This place sure looks, uh...uh huh yah uh huh...It's got a lot of character!" Lucifer finds the bar at the corner and was immediately repulsed by it. "OH, what in the unholy hell is that?!" He was disgusted by the green-ish color, that may represent the Ring of Greed.

Y/n walked up behind Alastor, as he introduced. "Just some of the renovations we had done. Adds a bit of color, don't you think?" Lucifer looked at him suspiciously, and points his stick at him. "And you Are?" 

"Alastor. Pleasure to be meeting you, sir. Quite a pleasure" Alastor shaking Lucifer's cane and wiping his hand in somewhat hidden disgust. "It's nice to finally put a face to the name. You are much shorter in real life" He measured Lucifer's height with his finger, which unamused him.

"Y/n was right all this time about you being short" Lucifer widen his eyes hearing the Female's name again as he began to looked around, spotting Y/n eating a biscuit cooked by Niffty and Pentious.

He couldn't careless about Alastor right now, he walked straight fowards the tallest female and his hands trembled as he tapped Y/n's shoulder. She turned back to look at him with a blank smile.

"Oh-" She was greeted with Lucifer's sudden hug. He gripped on her tightly, not letting go, he was trembling, in fear of him letting go, she'll vanish into foams.

"It's been Milleniums..." Y/n just stared at him, he touched her back and felt something's wrong, he gripped her arms, staring at her with shock. "Y-Your wings..." "Good to see you too, My Lord" She gave him a poker smile.

"..." Lucifer stared at her in concern, what have he done? Was Y/n here because of him? 

Y/n walked towards Alastor and he fixed her tie. Lucifer felt a sudden urge of being threaten and grabbed Y/n's waist, pulling her towards him.

"Y/n, Who is this? Who is this nut? Are you the bellhop or Y/n's Suitor?" He narrowed his eyes, clearly feeling that Alastor was his rival on winning for Y/n's attention. 

"Aha! No! I am the host of the hotel. You might have heard of me from my radio broadcast, where Y/n join with me a lot" Alastor supported his cane on the floor. "Hmm, nope! I guess that's why Y/n and Charlie called it the Has-been Hotel, ahaha" Lucifer nudged his elbow on Y/n's abdomen, Alastor laughed dryly.

"Ha ha ha. It was actually my idea that Y/n approved" He look at his fingertips with pride. Lucifer laughed and hold his abdomen. "Ahaha. Well, it's not very clever bet she just pities you" He hold his cane and smirked challengingly at him.

"Ha ha! Fuck you" With each sentence, Alastor and Lucifer was getting closer to fighting when they are insulting each other before Y/n gets in the way to stop them in between.

"Ok ok. Both of you, shut up and stop acting like kids" She gazed at Charlie and let her do her magic. 

"Okay! Okay, anyway. Dad, look at this lovely parlor where people can get to know each other and share secrets and stories and intimate feelings!" Lucifer smiled at her daughter's enthusiasm.

"Without Alastor, we wouldn't have been able to pretty it up this much" Lucifer suddenly frowns when Charlie said it was Alastor's work. 

"I concur, He's really a Sweetheart My Lord" His face was even worse when Y/n compliment him as well. Alastor smiled by Y/n's compliment and walked up towards the 2 tallest girls. 

"Charlie has a very unique vision. Y/n and I am happy to fulfil her bizarre requests" Alastor places hand on her shoulder. "Oh, thank you, Alastor" 

Then he placed his other hand around Y/n's waist, pulling her close. "Y/n's also Quite an impressive Lady. We all very admire her" Y/n was being squeezed a bit, she stared at Alastor flustered but happy.

"Aww... I- Thank you, Al" She smiled at him genuinely, sliding her arm towards his shoulder. Lucifer is grumpy that Alastor was winning over the 2 girls he loves the most more than he is, which makes him very angry to the point where he growls in frustration.

"Ahem, Charlie! Dear, eheh, why don't you introduce me to your OTHER friends?" Lucifer walks right between Alastor and Y/n before pointing his stick to the others at the table. Angel Dust tries to get a cookie from Sir Pentious, but he doesn't want Angel touching the cookies without Lucifer trying them and hides them underneath him.

"Oh, yes, of course. This is Vaggie, she's my girlfriend" She slide Vaggie towards him. "Oh my golly! You like girls? So do I! I really like Y/n! And she was also my Nanny! We have so much in common! You put her there Maggie. Hey!" Lucifer looked like he was going to have a heart attack, and hugged Vaggie, almost as if he was breaking her bones.

"Oh yeah. She's so pretty"-Awkward Lucifer.

"Lovely to meet you, uh, sir"-Awkward Vaggie.

Then Charlie presented to her dad, Angel and Pentious, Husk and Niffty. Suddenly the chandelier falls and produces a huge amount of dust which makes everyone cough. Lucifer and Alastor were at the chandelier when Lucifer knows Alastor did that on purpose just to make him look bad infront of Y/n.

"Ha ha!.... Alright then"