♡11. 𝙐𝙣𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡♡

(Thought about names for the main CPs of Y/n)

(Alastor x Y/n: EvilSmiles)

(Adam x Y/n: AngelicDuet)

(Lucifer x Y/n: FallenDuo)

(Warning, this names might be foreshadow for the story but no promises)

3rd Person's POV:

Another day in Hell after the Extermination, how fun. (Mood fr)

It has been a week since Adam and his bitches came by the Extermination, Y/n was chilling in her office, finishing some task from Heaven and Hell as a fucking Mediator General she was, she was exhausted, and tired. 

She walked back to the Hotel, as sinners on the streets freaked out even more when she walked out of her Embassy. She opened the Hotel's door and was greeted with Razzle and Dazzle the goat twins, taking her heels off and replacing it with a pair of fluffy slippers.

She lays on the couch of the entrace exhausted, then a shadow creeped out, unsuprisingly, OF COURSE it was Alastor. "Why the face My dear? You seems rather stressed even with that smile of yours!" "Al...I'm really tired, so like I'm the General right? And yet all my task PLUS that Lucifer's task-" She started to complain as Alastor listened to her humming in agreement and knowledge as he changed her tux into a comfotable white dress and threw the tux to the laundry.

"And...That's it" She said at last, feeling a lot less sore. "Better? Want some Tea?" Alastor asked as he passed Y/n her Mug with a Slogan that says 'The Original Angelic Pussy'.

"Thanks, you're always such a sweetheart" She sips on the Tea. "As always, I take the compliment gratefully. Oh! Another thing! I need you to get our lovely princess and her lover to see the commercial they told me about that I've worked on so much!"

【☆☆☆】

The scene turns static before it fixes itself to reveal a sinner stabbing another demon to death with a knife before Alastor caught their attention. 

"Well, hello there, you wayward Sinner! Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of a sexual nature? Of course you do, that's why you're in Hell! But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that?" A bunch of other sinners popped out.

As the camera rolls, scenes switches from the front of the Hazbin Hotel "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to redemption!" Then it rolls to Charlie on camera and she waves at it before comes into view, putting two-fingers over the head prank behind her. "Founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter, Charlotte Morningstar!" 

Then the screen cuts and rolls place to Y/n cleaning her Angelic Weapon with a handkercheif, she smiled at the camera then raised a middle finger at Alastor. "And The Holy Divine General Y/n! Who acts like Charlotte Morningstar's Babysitter everytime she's going through a mental breakdown!"

Then the camera rolls to Charlie's interview with Katie Killjoy, then a picture of her crying as she faces away from her father who was in the opposite direction under a spotlight, then her showing her plan via poster to a confused crowd. "Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands, as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you!"