♡16. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙤 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧♡

(Just if you didn't see it, I've updated the Character Info and add a Character sheet of Y/n's uniform)

3rd Person's POV:

"Where are you going so fancy, Suga Momma?"

Angel raised an eyebrow, with a teasing but interested tone. Y/n just calmly put on her heels and her coat, tugging the collar a bit. "I've business to attend to. I don't know what they want me there for but they have money to offer" 

 I don't know what they want me there for but they have money to offer" 

Alastor narrowed his eyes and smiled at her. "May I come with you dearest?" He tilted his head. "No Al, you will sure as hell regret it if you come with me. And plus, you have to take care of the Hotel" She booped his nose and walked out of the Hotel but was stopped by Charlie, grabbing her hands.

"What!? Nanny! I- You can't leave just like that! We need you here for new lessons!" "Charlotte" Y/n's voice suddenly was filled with authority, making Charlie loose her grasp on her in surprise, taking a few steps back. 

"I'll be back soon, you can handle it well, this is your dream right?" Y/n wiped her hands with another new handkercheif, blank smile was seen on her face.

Charlie lowered her head and nodded. "Yeah...I... I get it" "Good, I'll make sure to not take too much time, I'll try to return early" She turned towards the door and closed it.

"...Why is she so difficult, Vaggie?" Charlie slide on the door and sat on the floor, groaning in frustration. Vaggie sat beside her, ressuring her girlfriend. "Well... She IS kind of harsh...But she has always been like this. But maybe, if you get to make something fascinating...She'll be proud of you...As she is with the people she's impressed with, Babe" Vaggie carressed her cheek.

"Aw...Vaggie... Wait- How did you know all of this?" Charlie asked after she felt that she was ressured. "Uh...Well I uh... She gives me vibes of my former boss, that's it" Vaggie was having a flash back by that. 

She was Y/n's Lieutenant for 3 years straight once.

【☆☆☆】

"Hey Y/n check it out!" Adam called his crush out, and pulled a female with a short frame.

"This is?..." Y/n turned to look at them and walked towards them. "The newbie! The chick with the higest score this year's Extermination! She can be your Lieutenant!" Adam suggested, wanting to use the shorter female to lessen Y/n's works.

"Adam, I don't need one-" She was cutted off by the man again. 

"Sugar Tits. She can help you with taking care of your Division of Exorcist! Because of your bullshit works you don't hang out with me so often anymore! And that's a bitch that I cannot tolerate" Y/n eyed the younger Exorcist, who stiffened her posture by Y/n's stare.