♡19. 𝘼𝙣 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝘼𝙣𝙙 2 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣♡

3rd Person's POV:

"I never agreed on this Al"

The scene changes to show a street in Pentagram City. Y/n and Alastor were walking down the street, closely followed by Pentious' Egg Boiz who are their new minions. 

"Oh, boy! What's the plan, bosses?"

"I like your suits!"

"What are the antlers for?"

"So are you really an Angel? Where're the pretty wings?"

"Can I touch your staff things?"

"Are those your ears or is it your hair? I can't tell!" (BRO HE'S ME FR RN)

"Would you kill us for being demons? Angel Boss?"

Y/n and Alastor's eye twitches as they walks down the street, a pained smile on their faces. A shadow Person watches them from behind, before appearing in front of the EvilSmiles Duo, revealing himself to be an Overlord, Zestial.

"Hark, Alastor. How fare thee this day?" Y/n looked up at Zestial but she quickly got back behind Alastor, she doesn't really know much about the other Overlords apart from Alastor and another female fellow.

Alastor makes a radio static sound effect, looking slightly scared.

"Who's that, boss? Want me to rough him up for you?"

"Follow in silence if you value your shell! Greetings, Zestial!" He taps an Egg Boi's shell with his cane before turning back to Zestial. He respected Zestial a lot, so he doesn't wanted to embarass either him or Y/n infront of the Eldest Overlord.

The eldest Overlord noticed the Angel behind Alastor and slide towards Y/n. "Greetings, Lady General, how do ye' do? I wish you a great day" He asked in an 18th century English accent extended his slim long hand, making Y/n stare at him with surprise.

"Pray, Good. Mr Zestial, if I may be so bold..." She took his hand and shook it, Zestial narrowed his eyes in amusement and kissed the back of her hand, making Y/n flinch in shock, and withdrew it quickly.

Alastor noticed the General's reactions, she blushed slightly by the sudden rizz Zestial just pulled on her, making the Radio demon feel uneasy and annoyed by Zestial.

"Ah, the weather, doth become this fine day" He walked beside Y/n, making her get stuck between the 2 Overlords. 

Weird, I'm stronger than them, why the fuck do I feel so much pressure?

A cowboy demon comes out of the backdoor after a fight, and was about to go back in when he notices the 3 important bitches and panics before fleeing. "Indeed, looks like we might have some acid rain this afternoon!" Alastor replied for Y/n to Zestial.

"If our luck doth hold! I do revel in the screams. How art thou? It has been an age since thou hath graced us thy presence. Some hath spun wild tales of you falling to... holy arms." Zestial kept talking in a dialect that Y/n didn't understand much but he did held Y/n's arm with a soft gesture.

Alastor didn't like that gesture so he grabbed Y/n's other arm. "Haha Oh, I just took a well-earned sabbatical, nothing serious" He fixed his bow then continued. "Though it's fun to keep everyone on their toes!"

–*LAUGHING EFFECT IN THE MIC*–

Zestial chuckled. "There too hath been rumor of thy involvement with the princess and her recent flight of fancy. Tell me" His cloak flared opened briefly. "How does thou fall in such folly?" That scene scared Y/n. making her body stiffen, Alastor smirked at Y/n's new reactions and spun his cane.

"That is for me to know. But please, do guess, I'd love to know the theories! And not being insulting, I recommend you to not do this when our... Sweet Archangel's here" They've continued the walk.

"Not offensive at all. T'would be grander folly by far to assume the workings of your mind, Alastor. Thou hath been naught but an enigma since thy manifested in this realm!" Zestial walked alongisde Y/n and Alastor, taking Y/n with his hand.

I feel like a rich lady with 2 Nobel Bodyguards

Alastor, Y/n, Zestial and the Egg Boiz walk into an alleyway with a row of lifts. The security camera spots Zestial walking in view, but Alastor's image glitches when the camera was on him, while lasting Y/n's image cause the Camera just to shut down. 

Zestial, Y/n and Alastor gets into one elevator, being squeezed in between them feeling Zestial heartbeat and Alastor's...Thing. 

The Egg Boiz attempt to follow, but Y/n blocks them with her Angelic Weapon.

(Ok, just in case you wonder where the fuck does your hide her Angelic Weapon. This cold weapon of hers can change the size depending on you in this fanfic, so normally, it's a pocket sized Scissors)

"No, no. I have a very important task for you. Stay here and guard the front until we return" The Egg Boiz salute and the lift begins its ascent.

"Oh, look. Frank is up there" One of the Egg Boiz pointed at the lift where one Egg Boi is inside, pounding on the glass. Then another Egg Boi asked. "We have names?"

The lift reaches the top of the building and opens, where Alastor, Y/n, Zestial and Frank walk out. Frank watches as other come out of other lifts and go into another room, Zeezi stepping over him due to her massive stature. 

Frank follows them in and stands near Alastor's seat. Rosie turns to look at Frank and he waves. She smiles widely at him, showing her pointed, knife-like teeth. Frank hides behind Alastor's chair as Carmilla Carmine walks to the head of the table.

"Welcome, Hell's sovereign overlords. I've invited you all here because you represent the controlling powers of our city. Together, you own millions of souls. Souls at risk with the new schedule" Carmilla stated and pounded her fist on the table. "We need to discuss what can be done to minimize the impact to our interest"

Zestial takes his seat, making Carmilla to look at him with a slight softer gaze. "Zestial, so good to see you, my friend" "Enchanted as always, Carmilla" The Spider Overlord replied, summoning a cup of tea and saucer.

Carmilla turned her gaze towards Y/n, who just stood, there, not knowing if she should sit or not. Carmilla widen her eyes slightly and spoke surprised. 

"Sister Y/n?" Y/n looked up at her and tilted her head, smiling confused. "Do I know you?...Mrs...Carmine?" Carmilla then realised what she said was out of character and coughed slightly. "Not much, but it's an honor to have Heaven's 1st General here to discuss this matter, we might also need your suggestion"

Carmilla walked up towards her, since she walks on tip toe, she was taller than Y/n, she gestured Y/n's shoulder softly and settle her in an empty seat infront of Zezzi and beside Rosie.

Then she realised Alastor was staring at her with an intruguing smile, in a bad way. "Alastor?" Carmilla asked confused. "Yes, I know I've been absent some time. I'm sure you've all been wondering!" Alastor exclaimed proudly like a kid, hoping people would ask him.

"...Not really. But welcome back in any case" She walked back to the front and shrugged, much to Alastor's irritation by her ignorance.

The Radio Demon narrowed his eyes offended.

He looks cute in this part ngl